• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

“FordPass , We’ve been missing you”. E-mail

COrocket

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Yeah…I told them I’d probably use the app a lot more when they finally build my truck 😂

O’Majestic1’slightnigF150

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F350 F250 F250 Taurus Cessna Super Air Natique
Occupation
Retired Engineer & Product Developer
I received same email today. And I have my Lightning. And I have 4 other vehicles in the app. And I use FordPass multiple times daily. And I have an open defect ticket with FordPass because they can’t get the FordProtect widget to port into the Lightning vehicle area. And, Ford probably has a third party sending out the survey. And the third party will probably only send Ford positive information because the third party also built and maintains the app. Fox guarding the Ford chicken coop.

Chemeng1661

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER - Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Engineer
I got it as well. I use the app several times per week when I charge. I’m still waiting for the PAAK update that was promised Summer 2022.

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I got it as well. I use the app several times per week when I charge. I’m still waiting for the PAAK update that was promised Summer 2022.
I’ve got PAAK. Check to see if you missed an ap update. I’m Platinum (don’t judge, wanted massaging seats n working running boards) delivered 8/30. FordPass may be prioritizing PAAK based on trim level.

Sponsored

ninjaybot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat
My Ford pass works maybe once every 3rd day. I took the survey. What would get you to come back to using the app? Umm if it worked.

OP
OP
ChrisCon

ChrisCon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Carbonized Grey Lightning Lariat ER
I’ve got PAAK. Check to see if you missed an ap update. I’m Platinum (don’t judge, wanted massaging seats n working running boards) delivered 8/30. FordPass may be prioritizing PAAK based on trim level.
Does your platinum have the powered running boards ? I’ve yet to see a delivered platinum with them .

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Does your platinum have the powered running boards ? I’ve yet to see a delivered platinum with them .
Nope. Like my daddy always said, what you want and what you are going to get are 2 different things. Also wanted massaging seats.

OP
OP
ChrisCon

ChrisCon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Carbonized Grey Lightning Lariat ER
Nope. Like my daddy always said, what you want and what you are going to get are 2 different things. Also wanted massaging seats.
Wait, so you have a platinum but it doesn't have the massaging seats or the power running boards? So the only differences are the larger wheels with worse range, the upgraded interior trims and the stereo? Am I missing anything? That doesn't feel like 10 grand :). I mean that in the nicest way.

Also, regarding PAAK, early builds don't have it yet and newer builds do regardless of trim level.. Most of us that took delivery in May/June/July don't have PAAK yet and are waiting for a Power Up Update.

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Yup. If I knew then what I do now.

I’m still hoping at some point Ford will do the platinum owners right and call us in for those items they deleted that make a platinum, I mean the lariat we got, truly a platinum.

Sponsored

Silenze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I dont use the app because its useless. I have a 2018 stx without the conectivity. No modem

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
I got the survey and promptly reminded them I'm probably looking at it more than I do FB.
Also told them they need to fix a few things, and they targeted the wrong audience......

skiborsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Various
Wait, so you have a platinum but it doesn't have the massaging seats or the power running boards? So the only differences are the larger wheels with worse range, the upgraded interior trims and the stereo? Am I missing anything? That doesn't feel like 10 grand :). I mean that in the nicest way.

Also, regarding PAAK, early builds don't have it yet and newer builds do regardless of trim level.. Most of us that took delivery in May/June/July don't have PAAK yet and are waiting for a Power Up Update.
I responded to most of the survey questions with I'd use the app more if you gave me PAAK as promised (early July delivery).
Sponsored