• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
If folks are so inclined and have not registered your order go here to help us with crowd analysis.
https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...ng-orders-tracking-list-stats-add-yours.7929/

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics.
5. Use the Change Request Form for any changes to your order info.

Discussion about build week 12/12/2022
Sticker visible after 9 PM ET 12/01/2022
Sponsored

Last edited:

TheBigBezo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Got the email this morning, looks like I'm in this build week. Antimatter Blue Lariat ER. Sucks, looks like we'll miss the rebate cutoff by a few weeks.

DrewSk

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Highlander, 1963 Ford Thunderbird, 2009 Rav4
Just got the notification I am in this build week as well. Antimatter Blue XLT SR

TruckE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning ER
Just got the email and in this build week - Azure Lariat ER fully loaded except the 2023 MY required option deletes.

hankdough

First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L SR | 1991 Bronco
Received the Scheduled for Production (12/12) email this morning, and I'm beyond excited. Yeah, it would've been great to take delivery before EOY to ensure the full tax credit, but that was a longshot when ordering in September (Wave 3).

Avalanche XLT SR + Tow Packages, Spray-in Bedliner & Tailgate Step

I understand the plant is closed week of Christmas, so here's hoping trucks keep rolling off the line through the new year and are delivered... sometime in February? Understanding there are too many supply chain and shipping factors to accurately predict fulfillment times, does that seem like a *reasonable* expectation to set (and later be disappointed by)? :unsure:

Sponsored

ca5djw156

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model X and 2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Freelaner
First post in this fourm: so excited to receive the email from Ford this morning saying that my scheduled production week would be 12/12/22. It is long journey for me: 5/20/21 reservation-9/7/22 order day-12/12 production week-hopefully could receive before the end of Dec, 2022.
My pick is Lariat ER with oxnard white. It would be the most expensive x-mas gift or new year gift to myself if I can have it by that time.

hankdough

First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L SR | 1991 Bronco
First post in this fourm: so excited to receive the email from Ford this morning saying that my scheduled production week would be 12/12/22. It is long journey for me: 5/20/21 reservation-9/7/22 order day-12/12 production week-hopefully could receive before the end of Dec, 2022.
My pick is Lariat ER with oxnard white. It would be the most expensive x-mas gift or new year gift to myself if I can have it by that time.
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the scheduled build! Hoping our build week thread gets active in the coming weeks -- excited to finally be a member of one these groups!

Pod

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 AMB Lightning XLT SR
12/12 here as well

Antimatter Blue XLT SR + Tow Package and scale delete

so is the general consensus February delivery? Will we get any tax credit? When is the charger delivered? So many things to think about.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
12/12 here as well

Antimatter Blue XLT SR + Tow Package and scale delete

so is the general consensus February delivery? Will we get any tax credit? When is the charger delivered? So many things to think about.
Definitely not December, maybe January.

Since you bought an XLT SR, there is no charger that will be delivered to you. If you left the mobile charger on your order it will come with the truck.

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
Engineer
Just got the notification I am in this build week as well. Antimatter Blue XLT SR
There must be a mistake - that's my order. ;)

My envy is showing! :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Ostrichsak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
I got the 12/12 production email... w00t! Had my reservation confirmed within a few minutes after they were opened up on 5/19.

Rapid Red Lariat SR here (although I wish it was an XLT ER at the previous sub-$80k price tag). Here's to hoping the ramp-up of production takes a big leap forward in the next month and we get our trucks before EoY! ;)

fuzzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning lariat
New here. Received 12/12 build email. Anti matter blue Lariat everything but tow scale tech.
Curious to learn about tax credits, charging stations and home connection.
Excited about the new year delivery

umbrop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5 40e
Received 12/12 build email last week. Lariat ER in Avalanche with spray in bed liner. originally reserved on 5/20. Switched to a dealer in an ZEV state after original dealer received a very small allocation for FY22. Can't believe it has been almost 2 years.

Boomerdawg

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Occupation
Regional Director, Field Operations - (Construction)
Platinum, Antimatter Blue. 12/12/2022 Build week, build notification received 11/03/2022, ordered 09/07/2022, reserved 05/20/2021 (The very,very wee hours), located in Tampa Bay, FL, dealer priority reservation. Dealer said I was only the 4th order they had seen with over 200 reservations.
Sponsored