• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/16 Lightning Build Week Group

It's Just Me

Threads
Reaction score
Sittin' On The Dock of Bay, watchin' the tide.....
Vehicles
It's got four wheels - Waiting on my '22 Lightning
I tracked my railcar ttgx981264 with the bnsf voice response system and it said something like placed at industry on 6/11 1pm. I hope that is the ford rail drop at alliance near Fort Worth. The only other stop was in salem IL on 6/8, after the initial load at Dearborn.

Will find out for sure next week.
How does one track the rail car? I vaguely recall this being discussed somewhere recently, but I am too tired to look all over for it.
Sponsored

frautumn

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat

MapleMan650

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 2017 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
I.T.
I don’t think my truck has left Illinois yet. This was the tracking update tonight from Union Pacific.

TTGX 987369 Loaded
Interchange Delivered 06/12 04:51 PM
Received: Gateway Yard, IL 05/07 07:46 PM
Origin: Silao, GJ
No Ramp Parking Information.

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
Not the only one not received early. Mine is not in either and today is the first day in the delivery window.
You’re lucky. My build was 3 weeks before yours and hasn’t been updated in 7 weeks, still sitting in Dearborn. Another guy at my dealership with your build week delivered on a Wednesday night.
enjoy ⚡

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
I checked on my status today. Same delivery date between 23 and 29 June, shipping to a dealer in MA.

But, the circle on the vehicle order tracking shows a check mark on built, and a white dot in the shipped. If the information I've found is correct, this means that she's been loaded onto a train or truck (sticker says CONVOY) so hopefully she'll be sitting in the driveway soon.
Not sure if you have seen me post about this in other threads.......
Hopefully you configured your truck to meet the criteria GVWR >8501!
https://mor-ev.org/mor-ev-trucks

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
How does one track the rail car? I vaguely recall this being discussed somewhere recently, but I am too tired to look all over for it.
I do not think we're able to track the east bound train, anyone, correct me if I'm wrong and this is outdated

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/16 Lightning Build Week Group 1655120371840

Danbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 XLT
Occupation
Self Employed
My scheduled delivery is 6/9 through 6/15. I think I may be the only one who didn't get their truck early?
Mine is the same as yours. Binghamton NY.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
I tracked my railcar ttgx981264 with the bnsf voice response system and it said something like placed at industry on 6/11 1pm. I hope that is the ford rail drop at alliance near Fort Worth. The only other stop was in salem IL on 6/8, after the initial load at Dearborn.

Will find out for sure next week.
Too many stories on here to keep up with each one turn by turn, but I think you may be on the same rail car as @rlbussard - I think this is the same path and time frame his took.

I bought from Bob Tomes and they are waiting on their mannequin and the owners truck - the first one they have built. I would venture to guess those two are on with yours as well.

bosox8

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Iced Blue Silver Lariat ER, 2nd Wave
Occupation
Sales
Feels like an irritating drip to the forehead...5/18 blend date and "still" in production - fear I have been abandoned in a Dearborn lot - at some point an employee is going to find it and say holy shi#, this things been sitting here four months.

Sponsored

webspoke

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning! F450, GT500
I used this call in system - actually recorded the output so that I could play it back and transcribe.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

It's Just Me

Threads
Reaction score
Sittin' On The Dock of Bay, watchin' the tide.....
Vehicles
It's got four wheels - Waiting on my '22 Lightning
Not sure if you have seen me post about this in other threads.......
Hopefully you configured your truck to meet the criteria GVWR >8501!
https://mor-ev.org/mor-ev-trucks
Taxman - I have been trying to keep up with as much as I can, like drinking from a firehose I swear.

I live in Free America (New Hampshire) but I chose the little family owned dealer in MA that is two towns away instead of the dealer that is 10 minutes up the road in Nashua (whose service department I am less than thrilled with dealing with.

I appreciate the MOR-EV info. Quite interesting. NH does not offer a lot, just the way the politics are. Eversource and Until are the big utilities up here and they aren't pushing a lot, so all I get is the $7,500 from the feds. Eversource (as I was typing this) just started a rebate program for a level 2 charger installation that I now have to look into.

Thanks for being what I respectfully and lovingly call one of the "EV geeks" or "EV nerds" that really knows this stuff and shares it with us lesser beings.

bosox8

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Iced Blue Silver Lariat ER, 2nd Wave
Occupation
Sales
Direct from the horse's mouth (Ford) - so much for excitement of Wave 2 order and one month ago blend date: It looks like your vehicle is currently on hold at the moment, waiting for a microchip. The hold started on June 6th.
Sponsored