• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 7/11/22 Lightning Build Week Group

Commercial Sales Ford

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Hybrid , 21 Harley Road Glide
Occupation
Ford Commercial Sales Manager
Have they been following up on that? I know someone with a FIN but definitely doesn’t hit the 4 vehicle requirement…
If you Order more than you're allocated they wont build any of your vehicles.

Or are you referring to someone getting FIN who doesn't qualify for a FIN? Because you need 15 vehicles of any make to have a FIN.
Sponsored

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
If you Order more than you're allocated they wont build any of your vehicles.

Or are you referring to someone getting FIN who doesn't qualify for a FIN? Because you need 15 vehicles of any make to have a FIN.
The latter, and I thought it was 4, didn't realize it was 15.

Sponsored

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
Nobody Wants to see a picture of me at work. They want to see the new truck you bought!!!
It won’t be here until Thursday….because of course I’m leaving Friday for a work trip. It’s apparently a tradition now to take delivery before I leave.

Sponsored

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
What did you end up getting?
Mannequin… wow I haven’t heard that word in a while..
I thought they were all sold by now, but apparently I was wrong. I snagged a very low VIN 2022, smoked quartz, 511A Lariat ER for MSRP.

The price increase on the Pro made it a much easier jump to the Lariat but I’m going to miss the center screen..

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro, 2023.5 MachE on the way
Occupation
Service Manager
By the way.. I am still loving my truck. I’ve updated all the modules manually since it never got an OTA after 3.5.2 Now I am waiting for Ford to add something that makes the $10 a month streaming service worth paying for. I want YouTube or something. Alexa just ain’t worth it.
On a positive note, I am really liking the full screen CarPlay navigation. It helps me get my steps in every day by telling me to park close to my destination and walk the rest of the way. I’m like WTF!!!

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro, 2023.5 MachE on the way
Occupation
Service Manager
I thought they were all sold by now, but apparently I was wrong. I snagged a very low VIN 2022, carbon gray, 511A Lariat ER for MSRP.

The price increase on the Pro made it a much easier jump to the Lariat but I’m going to miss the center screen..
We currently have three Lariats all at MSRP. I almost traded mine but I really don’t want a divorce.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
By the way.. I am still loving my truck. I’ve updated all the modules manually since it never got an OTA after 3.5.2 Now I am waiting for Ford to add something that makes the $10 a month streaming service worth paying for. I want YouTube or something. Alexa just ain’t worth it.
On a positive note, I am really liking the full screen CarPlay navigation. It helps me get my steps in every day by telling me to park close to my destination and walk the rest of the way. I’m like WTF!!!
That was the best thing they did was make it full screen. Are you updating it at work? Or using FORSCAN? I haven’t looked into it but I’d imagine FORSCAN would be able to unlock YouTube via CarPlay.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
We currently have three Lariats all at MSRP. I almost traded mine but I really don’t want a divorce.
Yea…it took some convincing. Mine got tired of me complaining about selling the Pro. Although I did promise to sell the Rivian if I bought the Lariat. So the clock is ticking.
Sponsored