• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Discussion about build week 8/15
Sticker visible after 9 PM EDT 8/4
1651684096810.png
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Those with out build weeks check your FORD.COM order page, more scheduling is happening now!

RudeLightning

First Name
Rudi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Lightning Platinum, 22' Bronco Badlands
My scheduled production just popped up for 8/15!!

Wave #4 order

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Now of course, I have to hope that holds steady and doesn’t slide right.
There can be some juggling as you get closer, mine has held steady at 6/6, KNOCK ON WOOD!!

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
If folks are so inclined and have not registered your order go here to help us with crowd analysis.
https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...ng-orders-tracking-list-stats-add-yours.7929/

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics.
5. Use the Change Request Form for any changes to your order info.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Wave 6 Lariat ER. When can we see our vins?
Call your salesman or try to decode from this process

• Firefox
  • Login to your Ford.com/ MY ACCOUNT/ go into your Lightning "Reservation & Orders" page
  • Click "View" to see your Lightning's configuration info "YOUR ORDER"
  • Make sure your Lightning is "Scheduled for Production" with a build date "Week of #/##/2022".
  • [F12] to go into Firefox the browser's "Developer Tools"
  • My Firefox Developer Tools shows up on the bottom half of the main browser window. In some cases, it may take the right side of the browser window.
  • In the Developer Tools larger window, select the [Network] tab and also the [XHR] tab on the upper rows of the Developer Tools window.
  • Click inside the Browser window Ford page and press [F5] for Firefox to refresh the browser page. Refreshing the "YOUR ORDER" web page will load up data into the Developer Tools window below.
  • On the upper bars of the Developer Tools window, there is a picture drawing of a tiny funnel "FILTER" for you you to input your Order Number ########. Enter only the numbers.
  • You'll probably get 2-3 hits in the filter results window below, look for the columns [Type] JSON/ highlight that specific record.
  • When you highlight that filter result a smaller window will show itself to the side.
  • In the smaller side window [Headers] tab is probably highlighted, click the [Response] tab and data will cache in the smaller window
  • Click the "Raw" slider switch to show the raw data. This is the final step that allowed me to see my VIN#.
  • Go and click in the smaller cache window results and highlight all the data [CTRL]+"A"
  • Open a Word or Notepad document, Paste [CTRL] + "V" all the data into the text document.
  • In the Word or Notepad Search for "1FTV" (the first letter is a number one), in my search results, My Lightning VIN# was very near the top of the data dump.
  • My VIN data looked like this: "catalogId":"WANAB-TFD-2022-F-150","vin":"1FTVW1EL1NWG05xxx"

Last edited:

Sponsored

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX LR; Prius Prime
Call your salesman or try to decode from this process

• Firefox
  • Login to your Ford.com/ MY ACCOUNT/ go into your Lightning "Reservation & Orders" page
  • Click "View" to see your Lightning's configuration info "YOUR ORDER"
  • Make sure your Lightning is "Scheduled for Production" with a build date "Week of #/##/2022".
  • [F12] to go into Firefox the browser's "Developer Tools"
  • My Firefox Developer Tools shows up on the bottom half of the main browser window. In some cases, it may take the right side of the browser window.
  • In the Developer Tools larger window, select the [Network] tab and also the [XHR] tab on the upper rows of the Developer Tools window.
  • Click inside the Browser window Ford page and press [F5] for Firefox to refresh the browser page. Refreshing the "YOUR ORDER" web page will load up data into the Developer Tools window below.
  • On the upper bars of the Developer Tools window, there is a picture drawing of a tiny funnel "FILTER" for you you to input your Order Number ########. Enter only the numbers.
  • You'll probably get 2-3 hits in the filter results window below, look for the columns [Type] JSON/ highlight that specific record.
  • When you highlight that filter result a smaller window will show itself to the side.
  • In the smaller side window [Headers] tab is probably highlighted, click the [Response] tab and data will cache in the smaller window
  • Click the "Raw" slider switch to show the raw data. This is the final step that allowed me to see my VIN#.
  • Go and click in the smaller cache window results and highlight all the data [CTRL]+"A"
  • Open a Word or Notepad document, Paste [CTRL] + "V" all the data into the text document.
  • In the Word or Notepad Search for "1FTV" (the first letter is a number one), in my search results, My Lightning VIN# was very near the top of the data dump.
  • My VIN data looked like this: "catalogId":"WANAB-TFD-2022-F-150","vin":"1FTVW1EL1NWG05xxx"
Thank you!

SeanOC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘18 Raptor ‘21 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Pilot
Hey guys checking in! Wave 3.. 2/3 order here..

Lariat ER Antimatter max tow

I had my dealer remove spray in liner a couple of months ago.. tempted to add it back and see if that changed build date.

maverick92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Lightning, Model Y, Maverick
Occupation
Engineer
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
F150 is scheduling this week, hopefully that includes Lightnings, keep your eye on your ORDER page at Ford.com