• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

Jefro8

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
I was able to activate recently, hopefully someone who drives the vehicle accepts on the screen so I can track the truck. Lariat ER with bed liner. Also got an odd error notification in the app, not sure what it means yet. Ford Chat says truck is on Ramp 51, whatever that means… maybe it comes with some free space aliens.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 8D279664-B8D6-4C9F-AFAE-DF3BACE85F87
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group EF89AC9A-8D69-4399-BD9B-00202AF95A19
Sponsored

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
My 'Time in Status (Actual)' is at 13 days 22 hours. That coincides with when my window sticker became available on the 10th of August. Check your own to see if that is true for you as well. But it's still not clear what time span the 'Time in Status (estimated)' covers.
I'm already built, these values shift as you move stage to stage. the timer is accurately reporting elapsed timed since my dealer logged in my truck as received from the CONVOY transporter.

The problem is with the IN-Production stage not clocking correctly from invoice date on all builds, I have many samples and there are a few anomalies, APP/DEV needs to clean up that section of code.

I believe the ESTIMATED is an average/mean of all VIN's still in that stage, there are several long-timers still in each stage, skewing the composite

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat 2.7L (Platinum Lightning on Order
Occupation
Self-Employed
I was able to activate recently, hopefully someone who drives the vehicle accepts on the screen so I can track the truck. Lariat ER with bed liner. Also got an odd error notification in the app, not sure what it means yet. Ford Chat says truck is on Ramp 51, whatever that means… maybe it comes with some free space aliens.
8D279664-B8D6-4C9F-AFAE-DF3BACE85F87.jpeg
EF89AC9A-8D69-4399-BD9B-00202AF95A19.png
Isn’t Ramp 51 the staging area for trucks awaiting shipment? If you have a spray in liner and this is the case then they have drastically improved that process. I hope that’s the case but who knows!

Sponsored

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL

ScottyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning XLT
I still have no window sticker, no modules, no status update on the tracker. No update or better info from Ford Canada or my dealer. When do I look in the mirror and tell myself my truck is not being built in this build week? :(

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self-Employed
What?!?! When did you find out you were in this week? Do you have a VIN? Have you tried
I still have no window sticker, no modules, no status update on the tracker. No update or better info from Ford Canada or my dealer. When do I look in the mirror and tell myself my truck is not being built in this build week? :(
What?!?! Do you have a VIN? When did you find out you were in this weeks build?

Sponsored

ResidualJinx

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Navigator, F-150 Lightning, Mustang Mach-e
Long time listener, first time(ish) poster: Once mods/tag post and awaiting in spray-in liner stage, are we just in limbo till we get a built email or built status in the Order Tracking app?

Last edited:

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self-Employed
Long time listener, first time(ish) poster: Once mods/tag post and awaiting in spray-in liner stage, are we just in limbo till we get a built email or built status in the Order Tracking app?
Basically. Ford told me delivery next week but with a liner I don’t buy it. Go on Ford Chat and see what they say

ResidualJinx

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Navigator, F-150 Lightning, Mustang Mach-e
Their chat answer:

Based on what I can see, your vehicle is currently in production at the Electric Vehicle Center in Michigan. As of right now, the ETA is showing September 18th. Often times these dates get changed throughout the production and transit stages to reflect a more accurate estimate.

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
My chat answer just a minute or so ago: Your current order status is "In Production' and has been received at Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI. At this time the order references an estimated delivery date between Sep-06-2022 - Sep-12-2022, which is only an estimate.
Sponsored