• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

Jefro8

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
Just curious, If no one has a "built" date, how are you populating the estimated delivery date fields for @MJB28 and @playjack ?
Probably because of what they shared in this thread based on their chats with Ford.
Sponsored

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
Thats a large portion why I asked. I stated my redundant conversation with dealer and ford chat of 9/4 to 9/10 on this thread and mine wasnt listed. Not criticizing, again, just curious.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Thats a large portion why I asked. I stated my redundant conversation with dealer and ford chat of 9/4 to 9/10 on this thread and mine wasnt listed. Not criticizing, again, just curios.
The Sunday report serves as a cross check of where everyone is and I'm not offended by any tips for updates and corrections, I literally am reading multiple hundreds of posts every day, I do miss some and then have to weed through the chaff of the 7/11 chatter masters (LOL)

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
@TaxmanHog - I haven’t seen you mention what the blue colored names mean on your tracker? Can you enlighten me?

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
@TaxmanHog - I haven’t seen you mention what the blue colored names mean on your tracker? Can you enlighten me?
This weeks newest members who I have imported from the forums Official Build List, usually around Thursday I switch them out when I import a new batch.

The member names in blue font are folks who have dual member status here and/or are members of another forum, I have since given up trying to track multiple forums, this forum is the best IMHO.

Sponsored

abombination

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On Order: 2022 Lariat ER, Max Tow.
@Lightning.Dav & @abombination did either of you have a spray in liner? Congrats on getting to built!
I didn't. ER and Max tow only. Everything else I figured I could add later.

The excruciating part now is knowing that it will probably take longer for Ford to get it on a car carrier than it will for the car carrier to get to the dealer (I'm in MD).

Sponsored

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat 2.7L (Platinum Lightning on Order
Occupation
Self-Employed
I didn't. ER and Max tow only. Everything else I figured I could add later.

The excruciating part now is knowing that it will probably take longer for Ford to get it on a car carrier than it will for the car carrier to get to the dealer (I'm in MD).
Have you chatted with Ford or your dealer to see what they currently show as ETA? I'm in MD as well and they told me this week but I have a spray in so we shall see. Haven't hit "Built" status yet but I am starting to believe that's more about passing of time than it is someone actually updating a system somewhere.

georgepearkes

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Just realized I went in to built status! Dated 8/28. No shipping details from Ordertrack yet. No spray-in either.

Viet658

First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
I have bed liner.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1661783182787

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat 2.7L (Platinum Lightning on Order
Occupation
Self-Employed
I have bed liner.
1661783182787.png
This is awesome that we have our first confirmed spray in that has been marked as built! They seemingly have moved that process along
Sponsored