• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

Weather Dawg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER w/Tow; 2017 BMW X3
Do Dealerships have more access other than VVR to Ford systems when a vehicle is in transit? Ford Chat told me to check with dealership to find the reason as to why it got delayed.

I think Ford just lost my truck at this point lol
Only thing that makes sense at this point for you is if you too are waiting for a chip.
Sponsored

Jefro8

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
I received a railcar number from Ford chat this morning. I called the automated line and the latest update for my railcar was from August 11th and it’s in Alberta. Frustrating.
The railways automated line is still not updated, but this morning For chat said my order status is in transit and has been received at Junction Point (Indiana Harbor Belt Rr Co) in Riverdale IL with the same estimate delivery date 10/10-10/16. Car CTTX695105

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 611B6EEF-D542-488A-BEEF-ACE766EE1B83

Last edited:

spinnerbait

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat FX4
Dealership report, they don’t have any more information. 🤷🏼‍♂️
I had to ask Ford Chat specifically for the location to get an update. Didn't even try to reach out to my dealer. My truck is at "Junction Point (Canadian National Railways ) Riverdale, IL". Expecting yours to be there as well.

From what I can tell. the red top right rail yard is owned by CNR, the one on the bottom right is owned by UP. Expecting to get up-to-date info from UP once the rail car makes it to the UP rail yard.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 2.15.23 PM

The Riverdale, IL rail yard then connect to the track on the very right that heads to St. Louis.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 2.16.21 PM

Probably more info that anyone needs, but I used this opportunity to do some digging. If anyone has addl info / corrections, chime in, please!

ResidualJinx

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Navigator, F-150 Lightning, Mustang Mach-e
Well just a heads up, I have heard there is a massive # of cars in a storage lot out there waiting for the dispute to end.
Do you have any information about this dispute? I couldn’t find anything in my 2 second search lol

Lightning.Dav

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna x 2
I don't check in with chat, but ordertrack.app says I changed to 'in transit' at 4:00 am this morning. Ford.com hasn't changed.

Sponsored

ResidualJinx

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Navigator, F-150 Lightning, Mustang Mach-e
Called and confirmed it with 3 different dealers in San Diego just to make sure my dealer wasn't making this up.
I just talked to my dealer and they said they had a Mach-e sit from 1 Aug till late August so idk if it’s a dispute or just long delays but something is going on. I’m so close to Mira Loma (like 20-30 mins) I wish we could just get it from there lol. They’re gonna try to do something about it but who knows, fingers crossed we all get our lightnings soon!!

Tyler Durden

First Name
Cornelius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Called and confirmed it with 3 different dealers in San Diego just to make sure my dealer wasn't making this up.
Well this sucks. May explain why the trail went cold for me. My sympathies, I'm build week 7/25 so not nearly as bad as you.

I have my railcar #, bu no idea where my truck is, Ford chat doesn't have any new info in 2 weeks. NS phone trace claims it left Illinios on 9/9, but I'm not so sure anymore. Dealer hasn't (yet) replied to my email.

gapsd

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lighting
Occupation
Design Engineer
I had to ask Ford Chat specifically for the location to get an update. Didn't even try to reach out to my dealer. My truck is at "Junction Point (Canadian National Railways ) Riverdale, IL". Expecting yours to be there as well.

From what I can tell. the red top right rail yard is owned by CNR, the one on the bottom right is owned by UP. Expecting to get up-to-date info from UP once the rail car makes it to the UP rail yard.
Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 2.15.23 PM.png

The Riverdale, IL rail yard then connect to the track on the very right that heads to St. Louis.
Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 2.16.21 PM.png

Probably more info that anyone needs, but I used this opportunity to do some digging. If anyone has addl info / corrections, chime in, please!

I checked with Chat this morning as well. No update after Arriving there. 9/9 or 9/10. Different dates different cahts.
I was told it hasn't received a UP number yet and the old train car number I have is the CNR one to this yard.

Invictus

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat SR

Sponsored

Viet658

First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Looking at TaxmanHog's spreadsheet it looks like deliveries to California started running into delays starting from 7/25 build week. Straight2VHS being the longest wait in California so far coming from 5/2 build week.

Last edited:

gatorsmiles

First Name
Juddson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150
My CSX railcar status is now "Empty" in Jacksonville, FL, after sitting constructively placed in Baldwin, FL since 9/12! Should be heading to dealer soon I hope.
Sponsored