• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
So... at our office. One of our neighbors runs a equipment repair company .

A brand new Lightning in Oxford white showed up as if to tease me lol!.

The owner was a bit of a tool. Kind of arrogant. But anyway. I guess someone backed out of the deal last minute. He said he paid 10k a.d.m. When I told him I had one on order he made a snide comment that implied I was fibbing/exagerating. That there were none to even order. I do like the Oxford white though...I hope I don't regret my star white.

No way you regret Star White..
Sponsored

johnnyonetime

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
So... at our office. One of our neighbors runs a equipment repair company .

A brand new Lightning in Oxford white showed up as if to tease me lol!.

The owner was a bit of a tool. Kind of arrogant. But anyway. I guess someone backed out of the deal last minute. He said he paid 10k a.d.m. When I told him I had one on order he made a snide comment that implied I was fibbing/exagerating. That there were none to even order. I do like the Oxford white though...I hope I don't regret my star white.
Star White makes Oxford look ordinary, especially in bright sunlight.

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
I have a star white exploder St ( currently at the shop for the 7th time thank you very much Ford).
I have said it a few times already about the star white... I know I'll like it. But I'm a contractor and a plain white truck just feels so normal to me lol.

I'm putting myself way out there deviating from the norm lol

dkf150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rubicon 4xe
Mine is still sitting on Ramp 59 @Weather Dawg
Checked in with chat again this morning. Was told that there had been no update since 9/21 when my truck got to ramp 5M in New Boston. Also told that there was no rail car information available. How long did all of you hang out there before getting on a rail car?

Sponsored

ResidualJinx

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Navigator, F-150 Lightning, Mustang Mach-e
Being away from home for a while the majority of my enjoyment of the Lightning comes from stalking it at night to make sure it's sleeping safe and sound lol (too much???) anyways last night I saw something interesting and I'm wondering if any of you can tell me what's going on. Is it maybe an update? There is an audible click at the beginning and another after (I clipped it shorter than that too not bore anyone lol). My wife will check it out later but she's travelling on business so that might be a while:

Last edited:

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
Our explorer does the same thing. Seems like the modules cycle some kind of solenoid inside the car. It's really strange. Happens all the time. I think it could be related to ford pass and
Reporting its status?

Being away from home for a while the majority of my enjoyment of the Lightning comes from stalking it at night to make sure it's sleeping safe and sound lol (too much???) anyways last night I saw something interesting and I'm wondering if any of you can tell me what's going on. Is it maybe an update? There is an audible click at the beginning and another after (I clipped it shorter than that too not bore anyone lol). My wife will check it out later but she's travelling on business so that might be a while:

ResidualJinx

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Navigator, F-150 Lightning, Mustang Mach-e
Our explorer does the same thing. Seems like the modules cycle some kind of solenoid inside the car. It's really strange. Happens all the time. I think it could be related to ford pass and
Reporting its status?
Well at least its not just me :)

Sponsored

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
Checked in with chat again this morning. Was told that there had been no update since 9/21 when my truck got to ramp 5M in New Boston. Also told that there was no rail car information available. How long did all of you hang out there before getting on a rail car?
3-5 days for me.

Invictus

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat SR
Just checking in with chat....no updates. Delivery still estimated for Oct 5th and last update is 9/21/22 in IL.