• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/8 Lightning Build Week Group

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 Porsche Carrera VW GTI
I also get notified when my dealer gets a delivery from United, which makes my “inactive” status all the more frustrating.

Yes, they only provide tracking of a convoy shipment from rail yard to your dealer, if you're granted full access to the system, but retail customers are generally not granted full access, only thing we can do is subscribe to email alerts for your dealer, when a load is delivered to dealer you get an email alert
Sponsored

Viet658

First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Weird. Pushed back yet again. 4th time pushed back. New date 9/23-9/29.
@nash_diego Have you gotten a reason from Ford or the dealer on why the dates keep getting pushed when it appears the truck has been at Mira Loma for a few weeks now. I'm in a similar situation to you. My truck has been at Mira Loma since 9/11 and dates have been pushed out three times now to 10/4-10/10. I haven't been able to get much info from Ford or dealer besides the dates that are posted.

nash_diego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, Model 3, Pacifica Hybrid
@nash_diego Have you gotten a reason from Ford or the dealer on why the dates keep getting pushed when it appears the truck has been at Mira Loma for a few weeks now. I'm in a similar situation to you. My truck has been at Mira Loma since 9/11 and dates have been pushed out three times now to 10/4-10/10. I haven't been able to get much info from Ford or dealer besides the dates that are posted.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/8 Lightning Build Week Group 46F062A6-BDE8-41C9-AB75-0EB45614A092

nash_diego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Going to pick it up tonight if they can get the safety checks done, truck cleaned, and charge it up! Hopefully my next post is of the truck itself!

suldog99

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Energi, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Video Editor
@TheWheel
Hey man, sorry you are stuck at the rail yard. Watching closely as my truck is sitting there now.

Is this what your web page is showing? Who is your dealer?

@TaxmanHog how long was your truck sitting in East Brookfield?

Beginning to wish I didn’t have all this tracking info. Ignorance is bliss!
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/8 Lightning Build Week Group 8BB8DDD1-1723-4415-9F2D-FFDFBAE2E852

Sponsored

TheWheel

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
@TheWheel
Hey man, sorry you are stuck at the rail yard. Watching closely as my truck is sitting there now.

Is this what your web page is showing? Who is your dealer?

Beginning to wish I didn’t have all this tracking info. Ignorance is bliss!
8BB8DDD1-1723-4415-9F2D-FFDFBAE2E852.jpeg
Yes my truck also says on hold. My dealer is Franklin Ford.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Train arrived Sunday evening 7/31, sat Monday, Tuesday, then loaded Wednesday morning on transport, arriving at my dealership around 16:30 Wednesday [8/3] afternoon in Seekonk, MA. came down VIA RT-146, I-95 & I-195

Bigpoppa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Occupation
Strategist
Hang in there folks. I’ve been where you are and it is indeed, extremely frustrating. I started this journey back in May of 2021, and received it at the beginning of September (2022). Now that I’ve had my truck for about 3 weeks, I can report that it is well worth the wait! In my opinion this is baddest pickup on the road. It is super fast; luxurious; capable; advanced; rock solid, and has far exceeded my expectations! My favorite technologies are the one pedal driving, and Ford Blue Cruise. Moreover, I use Blue Cruise religiously on my trips between Red Oak and Italy. To that end, it is absolutely phenomenal and the functionality is very reliable. I’ve also learned that high speed is a detriment to EV efficiency. However, If I keep it @ 70MPH or under, I’ll average 2.1KW to 2.5KW. I’ll keep you all posted as I learn more about this fabulous Truck. Furthermore, I hope and pray that you all get your trucks very soon!

Eric2XU

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR Anti-Mater Blue - Pending
Hey Y'all,

Just discovered the forums. Ordered in June, Build was 8/8, went for spray bed, then dock 51 chip shortage, then convoy to rail yard, last update was 9/16 boarding CSX train TTGX693474. Beyond that, who knows. Current ETA holding for Monday the 26th - Oct 2nd. Already sold my old truck so without at the moment, really can't wait to rejoin the world of the driving.

PS: Got my build shot email yesterday afternoon.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/8 Lightning Build Week Group IMG_2343

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
Hey Y'all,

Just discovered the forums. Ordered in June, Build was 8/8, went for spray bed, then dock 51 chip shortage, then convoy to rail yard, last update was 9/16 boarding CSX train TTGX693474. Beyond that, who knows. Current ETA holding for Monday the 26th - Oct 2nd. Already sold my old truck so without at the moment, really can't wait to rejoin the world of the driving.

PS: Got my build shot email yesterday afternoon.

IMG_2343.jpg
Same train as me! ETA to East Brookfield 9/25 at 4:30 pm.

Sponsored

nash_diego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The truck is mine and the kids are a huge fan too! Even the wife said it exceeded her expectations. I had high expectations and wow… the truck is something else. I can’t believe how fast it is.

And I have to give a shout out to Mossy Ford in San Diego. No mark up. No junk add ons. They got close enough to matching CarMax’s trade in for my Model 3. They got close enough to matching my credit union’s rate of 3.8. Lucas was a pleasure to work with. Top notch across the board with them.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/8 Lightning Build Week Group DBA15F15-BCCB-4F0D-956F-1F76E7698398

Eric2XU

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR Anti-Mater Blue - Pending
Same train as me! ETA to East Brookfield 9/25 at 4:30 pm.
Thanks so much for the insight. Todays the day!! I wonder how long it will take from once its in East Brookfield. Do you think its taken off train directly onto a flatbed or does it stage in some mega lot for a while waiting on united to have a full dance party? I would assume only a day or two after it gets moving right?
Sponsored