• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

【More Products OTW】BestEvMod(AOSK), We are an experienced aftermarket accessories developer. Any Great Ideas? We could make it happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyeFox

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, F150 Lightning XLT SR on order
Those look great and should serve to provide a good amount of protection!
Sponsored

Solaris13man

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat
need your help, do you know where could we purchase the part for the front grille on the lower trim?
Any guesses on ETA for a front grill replacement/mod? Id be happy to help with fitment if you needsome feedback. Thanks for the work you guys are doing!

bms72

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 AMB F-150L Lariat ER
The manufacturer (Console Vault) offers a different combination lock option, they call it their Elite Lock. It is larger, and a better design.

I gave AOSK the heads up that their design should accommodate the elite lock too, for the sake of full compatibility. Second image is the latest 3d printed prototype. I'm looking forward to the finished product!

20221224_123657.jpg
20230107_110508.jpg
Any updates on when this console vault tray will be available?

OP
OP
BestEvMod

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Any updates on when this console vault tray will be available?
the molding shall be ready in 7 days, and we are going to run a final test on the production sample before we release it to the market. im looking at one month at this point.

OP
OP
BestEvMod

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Any guesses on ETA for a front grill replacement/mod? Id be happy to help with fitment if you needsome feedback. Thanks for the work you guys are doing!
we were arent able to find a OEM grille for the PRO model, so we placed that project on hold. do you know where could we get one of those?

Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Can you make a Ford Charge Station Pro Cover in another Color, the White is boring. Thanks. Maybe a Lightning Blue? Don’t know.

On the Road with Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Pro
Occupation
Real estate/biz consultant
Provide a simple work surface that can be used in the Pro after folding down the shifter - something that sits on the center console in front of the existing padded armrest. I'm not talking about a full replacement of the console box lid - from the videos I've watched, that is a very complicated task. However, maybe this work surface also fits over the storage box with its lid open - that would allow a larger, contiguous "table" area. It is just a shame that Ford didn't allow Lightning Pro customers to order the same fold-out work surface available in other F-150 - I would have cheerfully paid $100-$150 for the option.

Ford F-150 Lightning 【More Products OTW】BestEvMod(AOSK), We are an experienced aftermarket accessories developer. Any Great Ideas? We could make it happen! All-new_F-150_036-768x512-3346377038

Reactions: rio
OP
OP
BestEvMod

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Can you make a Ford Charge Station Pro Cover in another Color, the White is boring. Thanks. Maybe a Lightning Blue? Don’t know.
the color one the 3d model is just some random color we put on to indicate which part is it.
we might try to use metal, or ABS material if we are going to make it. and if we use metal, it will be in Black metal color, if its in ABS, we might be making it in matte black

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
I've been messing with CAD ideas for this (strictly for looks right now) but have no way to produce a prototype if I actually got a good design (which sucks). I'm on the fence of just ordering a platinum grille. BUT

With that said, I looked at pics the green Tjin edition lightning from SEMA. It seems as though they didn't swap the grille, but instead made an LED lightning logo that mounts where the blue oval would go.

If you guys could create something like this to swap out the blue oval (but retain front camera) that'd be awesome.

Sponsored

rio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Chevy Volt, 2023 F150 Lightning Pro
Provide a simple work surface that can be used in the Pro after folding down the shifter - something that sits on the center console in front of the existing padded armrest. I'm not talking about a full replacement of the console box lid - from the videos I've watched, that is a very complicated task. However, maybe this work surface also fits over the storage box with its lid open - that would allow a larger, contiguous "table" area. It is just a shame that Ford didn't allow Lightning Pro customers to order the same fold-out work surface available in other F-150 - I would have cheerfully paid $100-$150 for the option.

All-new_F-150_036-768x512-3346377038.jpeg
This!

OP
OP
BestEvMod

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Definitely interested in this!
the box is done, we are doing a final test, we want to make sure it doesnt rattle while driving(if so, we are going to include some felt on the bottom). and we are looking for Owners to test the fitment on different style of lock
Ford F-150 Lightning 【More Products OTW】BestEvMod(AOSK), We are an experienced aftermarket accessories developer. Any Great Ideas? We could make it happen! 1d80a082062564ac03fdc7bd1d06557

Status
Not open for further replies.