• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

【More Products OTW】BestEvMod(AOSK), We are an experienced aftermarket accessories developer. Any Great Ideas? We could make it happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Hi, dear F150 lightning forum Admin and Owners,

This is Zac from BestEvMod (also known as AOSK), we are an experienced aftermarket accessories developer, we had made all kinds of exterior & interior accessories for Mustang Mach E, Tesla Model Y, Ioniq 5, and etc...

What we are able to make?
We make all kinds of exterior and interior products! for example, Floor mats, interior trim cover, mud flaps, body kits, console organizers, and other products according to each vehicle's specific need.
Or check us out at our website www.amazon.com/bestevmod

Why we are here?
We are starting our new product line on the F150 lightning, and we want to discover what kinds of products are needed by F150 lightning owners specifically. And most importantly, build up an efficient communication channel between us and owners, back our products, and make sure owners that purchase our product will have a great experience.
For example, on our Mach E product line, we stay active in the Mach E forum, and owners discuss what kinds of products they would love to see on their car, if we are capable to make them, then we will make it happen! (Owners in Mach E Forum told us they want to remove the front door handle, and we make a kit for it!)

What we had made or making for F150 lightning?

Console Organizer
We mix the classic design of F150 on the leather mat of this console organizer
Ford F-150 Lightning 【More Products OTW】BestEvMod(AOSK), We are an experienced aftermarket accessories developer. Any Great Ideas? We could make it happen! 61JkZLuwpeL._AC_SL1000_

Screen Protector compatible with F150 Lightning & Mach E
Ford F-150 Lightning 【More Products OTW】BestEvMod(AOSK), We are an experienced aftermarket accessories developer. Any Great Ideas? We could make it happen! 61DW8tb+IFL._AC_SL1400_

A Metal Volume Knob Cover that better matches the toughness of the F150 Lightning!
Change the original plastic feeling on the volume knob to a metal one.
Metal Volume Knob
Ford F-150 Lightning 【More Products OTW】BestEvMod(AOSK), We are an experienced aftermarket accessories developer. Any Great Ideas? We could make it happen! 61TNcFCoYaL._SL1000_

What is Next?
Need your help here, Please share your product ideas with us, if we are capable of making them, we could make it happen!
What kinds of products do you really wish to exist on your F150 Lightning? share with us, let's make the drive with the F150 lightning even better!

Thank you

Ford F-150 Lightning 【More Products OTW】BestEvMod(AOSK), We are an experienced aftermarket accessories developer. Any Great Ideas? We could make it happen! 211669346570_.pic_hd
Sponsored

Last edited:

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Love your guys stuff on the Mach-e forums. Just got the rear cargo net and it is better than expected!

That Lightning console organizer just got added to my wish list.

Would love some Lightning Logo cup holder inserts like you did for the Mach-e as well.

Skidrowe

First Name
Gideon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning ER, 2014 Honda Pilot
I just ordered this organizer from Amazon. I love effective, affordable mods like this! I keep a lot of "stuff" in my center console and it's always nice to organize the change from the pens, tylenol, pocket knives, flashlights, etc.

Tony Burgh

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
Just ordered the console tray. I hate the sound of the small tray sliding back and forth around bends. (Don’t say slow down or take the little tray out). Let’s see how good your design and quality are.

Sponsored

O’Majestic1’slightnigF150

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F350 F250 F250 Taurus Cessna Super Air Natique
Occupation
Retired Engineer & Product Developer
Remote charger / jumper cable clamps accessed via passenger side charge cover. There’s a thread here about this mod.

Hinge the existing faux / fake charge door on passenger side. Behind the door are “remote” battery terminals connected to the 12v battery for connecting jumper cables or charger connectors.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Clean Fog Light Solution without messing with aerodynamics

Mud flaps, specifically fit to the Lightning.

Front Light Bar mods: precut tint, Light bar replacement (either for Pro users, or an RGB mode)

Custom inside Frunk Button Cover

Mesh/Grill Insert in front of front active shutters (below frunk)

skyak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F250, 911, Lightning
Center console to jumper seat conversion :)

Sponsored

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
Clean Fog Light Solution without messing with aerodynamics

Mud flaps, specifically fit to the Lightning.

Custom inside Frunk Button Cover

Mesh/Grill Insert in front of front active shutters (below frunk)
These X2.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Not for the guy whose wife was too short to drive the truck.
I don't want to say it's impossible, but it pretty much is. Too much equipment to relocate.

skyak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F250, 911, Lightning
I don't want to say it's impossible, but it pretty much is. Too much equipment to relocate.
I agree. Basically impossible. In my opinion, the 2 things about the lightning that really need to change:
1. Inability to order with front jump seat.
2. No 6.5" bed option.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
I agree. Basically impossible. In my opinion, the 2 things about the lightning that really need to change:
1. Inability to order with front jump seat.
2. No 6.5" bed option.
I agree on the 6.5' bed. The jump seat would be such a small market demanding that. Most (not all, but most) people don't have 6 people riding in the cab of an F-150.

The 6.5' bed might mess with range too much though...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.