• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

pennkev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 Lightning
Occupation
USAF
I would love to be able to export the list to excel so I could look at my own stats? In particular I wanted to see what the average wait time from build to ship was and also look at what people in Florida are looking at for shipping times? Can anyone tell me how to export it or any Fl purchasers care to update their dates?
Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
I would love to be able to export the list to excel so I could look at my own stats? In particular I wanted to see what the average wait time from build to ship was and also look at what people in Florida are looking at for shipping times? Can anyone tell me how to export it or any Fl purchasers care to update their dates?
There is a link in the footer of @TaxmanHog 's postings to the file. He is sharing so you can do just that.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
LINK to full version of Forums Sheet

You can select all the cells for the Column/rows containing data, COPY, then paste in to a clean excel sheet, note that the forums version has a lot of formatting quirks with hidden columns and inconsistent formatting ex. [date-codes] in certain columns, you'll need to do some clean up, also many duplicates or incomplete records as many folks have not kept their records up to date

Ford F-150 Lightning 📊 F-150 Lightning ORDERS Tracking List & Stats [Add Yours!] 1659393513446

Look at Link to My version which is IMHO neater and more up to date. The copy past process is similar, I have no hidden columns on the public version.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Welcome to the newest members on the forum and my version of the tracker.
@BoostedKWs @brooklyn_lightning @mikee179 @semajrev @trackstar1319 @white lightnin & alternate name derivations.

Remember to use the self service update process for the forum data, and join the conversation on your build week thread to let us know the latest news on your build!!

Ford F-150 Lightning 📊 F-150 Lightning ORDERS Tracking List & Stats [Add Yours!] 1659472625047

The most recent requests will be processed after the next update cycle by the forum admin.

I did not pick up @kimlynch53 as your VIN is for a ICE F150 not a Lightning.

White Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 IBSM F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Pharmacist | Pharmacy Owner
Welcome to all the new members I have captured everyone that is new up to @GASX on my version as well, please remember to use the Change Request Form for any changes to your order info and mention the change in this thread and a related BUILD WEEK thread as your build updates.

Progression:
Build Week & VIN assignment,
Blend day & Window sticker,
In Production date,
Built Date,
Shipped date and ETA
Delivery Date
I submitted the order tracker change request form.

Sponsored

White Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 IBSM F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Pharmacist | Pharmacy Owner
I submitted the order tracker change request form.

Last edited by a moderator:

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat 2.7L (Platinum Lightning on Order
Occupation
Self-Employed
I submitted mine yesterday (sorry I'm late to the game)

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Welcome to the newest members on the forum and my version of the tracker.
@abombination @tomprout @MrTerp @sneakylightning22 @SteelTerp87 @suldog99 @Cypress @TheWheel

Remember to use the self service update process for the forum data, and join the conversation on your build week thread to let us know the latest news on your build!!

Ford F-150 Lightning 📊 F-150 Lightning ORDERS Tracking List & Stats [Add Yours!] 1659884768376

The most recent requests will be processed after the next update cycle by the forum admin.

Sponsored

kendotelie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER
Hope you guys don't mind indulging my question here but if I take some of these entries at face value, how are later reservations getting orders already? Personally, I reserved in October with no word yet from Ford. I'm definitely in FOMO mode. I see a few October res' on the list. Could these be accurate? What contributes to an early order like that?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Hope you guys don't mind indulging my question here but if I take some of these entries at face value, how are later reservations getting orders already? Personally, I reserved in October with no word yet from Ford. I'm definitely in FOMO mode. I see a few October res' on the list. Could these be accurate? What contributes to an early order like that?
With regard to being chosen to place an order, dealership prioritizations, ZEV states, they are high priorities, then a sprinkling of non-ZEV states.

With regard to orders placed waiting for production, it's based on resources at the factory and possibly ZEV state priorities, with some non-ZEV states also getting early production & delivery

Last edited: