• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

KurtsRPMGarage

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, 22 Tesla Model 3, 03 C5 Z06
Occupation
Geologist
Submitted. Wrong color inputted as Avalanche wasn't on the list yet. Will update later.
Sponsored

ijacks

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Toyota Tundra. 23’ Lariat ER Ordered 8/24
Submitted this morning. Lariat ER Antimatter Blue

anthafied

First Name
Anthy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter paramedic
Submitted to the order tracker yesterday. 2023 Pro in Oxford White. No additional options selected. Really hoping that Autumn 2023 was a misprint from Ford. At least I've got a hybrid Maverick to tide me over until my lightning comes.

Ford F-150 Lightning 📊 F-150 Lightning ORDERS Tracking List & Stats [Add Yours!] 775B4321-9FDF-48DF-9270-6E95D9DD35ED

ruddys12

First Name
Ruddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning, '19 Pacifica PHEV, '98 Jeep TJ
Submitted this morning. Lariat ER, Antimatter Blue, headed to MD. 8/15 Build Date, still Awaiting Shipment.

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
Ordered today and just submitted details

ScottyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning XLT
Welcome to all the new order makers for MY2023!!

Below are those new entries for MY2022 which I am doing a special analysis.
Several folks are late comers with recently delivered trucks while others are just starting, if you're mid-production please fill me in on missing dates.

@Ian @twister65 @Woodypeoples @ScottyG @Upstate @playjack @O’Majestic1’slightnigF150

1661477527258.png
Hey @TaxmanHog thanks for adding me to the sheet! Where did you get the build week of 9/12 for me?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Hey @TaxmanHog thanks for adding me to the sheet! Where did you get the build week of 9/12 for me?
Forgot to mention, that when I tried pulling the window sticker for your VIN, it would not generate, assumed you were bounced to a later week, maybe we have a typo on the vin?

Did you successfully pull a sticker?

ScottyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning XLT
Forgot to mention, that when I tried pulling the window sticker for your VIN, it would not generate, assumed you were bounced to a later week, maybe we have a typo on the vin?

Did you successfully pull a sticker?
I think the VIN is correct, but still no sticker. I will keep you posted if one pops. I am assuming the sticker will be the first thing I should look out for?

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I think the VIN is correct, but still no sticker. I will keep you posted if one pops. I am assuming the sticker will be the first thing I should look out for?
Your sticker should have been visible on or after 8/4 for a 8/18 blend date, how did you determine the blend date, call to salesman?

Also if you're already in production the week of 8/15, you should be able to see in production status date on this site, you will need you 4 character WBDO order number which is on your BUILD sheet you might have gotten at time of order.

Ford Vehicle Order Tracking-Canada

PS, I will put you back in the 8/15 build week, but be prepared to find that you may actually be in a later week, the most recent build week to get stickers is 9/5, hence why I moved you to 9/12 so that I would look again.

ScottyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning XLT
Your sticker should have been visible on or after 8/4 for a 8/18 blend date, how did you determine the blend date, call to salesman?

Also if you're already in production the week of 8/15, you should be able to see in production status date on this site, you will need you 4 character WBDO order number which is on your BUILD sheet you might have gotten at time of order.

Ford Vehicle Order Tracking-Canada

PS, I will put you back in the 8/15 build week, but be prepared to find that you may actually be in a later week, the most recent build week to get stickers is 9/5, hence why I moved you to 9/12 so that I would look again.
Thanks for the explanation. Yes my dealership told me the date of 8/18 (production start), but as you stated I see no window sticker so I might actually be later. I have my order number and my VIN so I have been looking at the Canada Order Tracking site. There just has been no updates. It just says order is confirmed and shows the VIN and picture of the vehicle. It sounds like the window sticker is the first milestone to watch out for, so I will keep an eye out for it

Lozza

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 Ram 1500 Diesel, 22 Telsa P3D, 22 Jeep GCL
Just submitted my order, blend date of 8/15/22

gymgeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles