• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 1/16/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Texas Dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'04 Envoy XL 4WD, '15 Fusion Energi, '19 Niro EV
Occupation
Engineer
Checked this morning and my truck still says in production.
If the modules are working, your dealer can track the physical location of your truck. Last week my dealer told me my truck was still in Michigan. I’m focusing on pre-approval financing right now and I’m not going to worry about the actual location of my truck until the dealer calls me telling me to come it up or until the delivery window closes on the 19th.
Sponsored

abel408

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Pro
Anyone else from NY or the northeast still waiting for their truck? My expected delivery was from 2/7-2/13. I called both Ford and the dealership and both have said the truck has been in Albany, NY since the 9th. Albany is only 10 min away from my dealership. Anybody have any idea what would take so long to get it to the dealership?

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
Anyone else from NY or the northeast still waiting for their truck? My expected delivery was from 2/7-2/13. I called both Ford and the dealership and both have said the truck has been in Albany, NY since the 9th. Albany is only 10 min away from my dealership. Anybody have any idea what would take so long to get it to the dealership?
Yep. Seems to be a common trend. Some are saying ford put a stop shipment on the trucks due to an issue, but ford nor my dealer have confirmed that claim. Just frustrating to be left in the dark.

Texas Dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
I just received a text from my dealer stating my truck has arrived. Now comes the painful part, closing with the dealer.

Sponsored

abel408

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Pro
I just received a text from my dealer stating my truck has arrived. Now comes the painful part, closing with the dealer.
Awesome! That give me hope that maybe my vehicle isn't affected by the stop shipment.

ryun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Kia EV6, 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Nice! Mine was shipped by convoy and as of right now my delivery dates are still the same. Hoping I don't have a delay.

Jreed

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning ER Lariat Avalanche
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Dan, congratulations! When you get a chance post some pictures. Good luck with the dealer.

Texas Dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 1/16/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1676422236802

Went by the dealer and looked at my new truck this afternoon. I know it’s mine because the VINs match. That stone gray metallic looks darker than I expected in the fading sunlight.

I’m going by Saturday to do my arm wrestling with the dealer.

Jreed

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Truck looks great and you’re right the stone gray does look darker, at first glance I thought it was carbonized gray. I’m sure in a different light it will look more like the web site. Good luck on Saturday

Sponsored

abel408

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Pro
1676422236802.jpeg

Went by the dealer and looked at my new truck this afternoon. I know it’s mine because the VINs match. That stone gray metallic looks darker than I expected in the fading sunlight.

I’m going by Saturday to do my arm wrestling with the dealer.
Awesome looking truck! What battery does your truck have? Wondering if the stop shipment is only affected on a certain battery.

Texas Dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Awesome looking truck! What battery does your truck have? Wondering if the stop shipment is only affected on a certain battery.
Extended Range

Jreed

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Just took a look at the Ford tracking website and my delivery was delayed up to two weeks!! This has been very frustrating experience, I hope the truck is worth all the wait. On a positive note Sunrun is installing the charging station today, some progress is happening.

ryun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Kia EV6, 2023 Lightning XLT SR
So far my estimated delivery date range hasn't changed since stop shipment order.

abel408

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Pro
My truck was shipped on 1/31 (4 days before the fire) and has been sitting in the railyard 10 miles away since 2/9. It's estimated delivery has changed from 2/7-2/13 to 2/14 - 2/20, and as of last night it just changed to 3/14 - 3/20. I'm really hoping these estimated deliveries are just computer generated and I may actually get my truck in the next week or so considering it's been so close for so long.
Sponsored