• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 1/2/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Fuzzbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F-150 5.0
How can you wait all week?! My first Lightning didn't even stay at the dealer 24 hours before I got it 🤣
I know. It’s 4 hours away. It’s a dealer I know and reserved back in a time where surprise ADM was something I worried about.
Sponsored

pbd05

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 F150 XTR, '22 Lighting Lariat ER & SR
Awh can't blame you on that one, I did something similar with my Lightning. They were only an hour away though.

jybell

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18’ Raptor / 23’ Lightning Lariat ER (bld: 1/2/23)
@Fuzzbutt nice!! I’m pretty jealous! I know my truck is sitting in Pearland, TX at a BNSF railyard waiting for a truck to deliver to my dealer in Katy (~1hr drive from railyard). Hoping it arrives this week 🤞

Fuzzbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F-150 5.0
@Fuzzbutt nice!! I’m pretty jealous! I know my truck is sitting in Pearland, TX at a BNSF railyard waiting for a truck to deliver to my dealer in Katy (~1hr drive from railyard). Hoping it arrives this week 🤞
Mine was in Pearland for 2 days. Heading to Galveston ultimately.

jybell

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mine was in Pearland for 2 days. Heading to Galveston ultimately.
That gives me hope that I’ll see my truck this week… my dealer has been USELESS in helping track or provide any kind of reasonable expectations. Very much “it’ll be here when it’s here. We’ll email you when we hear it’s ready from inspection & prep” 😐

Sponsored

jybell

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Annnnnnnnd just got an update that my delivery ETA has been pushed out to 2/28-3/6 (was 2/8-2/14) WTF! My truck is in a railyard 48min away from the dealership...

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
Annnnnnnnd just got an update that my delivery ETA has been pushed out to 2/28-3/6 (was 2/8-2/14) WTF! My truck is in a railyard 48min away from the dealership...
A few of us in the 1/9/23 thread also have gotten this recent bump in time. Similar situation where its sitting waiting to be picked up by a vehicle carrier. I can track a few things within the United Road website, like I can see there are pending pickups scheduled before my truck, which is currenlty "on hold"

Fuzzbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F-150 5.0
That sucks. Just remember that after waiting for almost 2 years a couple of weeks is a drop in the bucket. I know there's plenty of anticipation and working to get the rest of the things in order to buy a new vehicle though.

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
That sucks. Just remember that after waiting for almost 2 years a couple of weeks is a drop in the bucket. I know there's plenty of anticipation and working to get the rest of the things in order to buy a new vehicle though.
Yeah I'm selling my truck tomorrow ( was expecting a few days without a truck now it could be 30) and my loan application may expire before the truck arrives now so I need to see what can be done with that. Along with the dealer not giving me the price protection up front it just seems like things continue to pile on haha.

jybell

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A few of us in the 1/9/23 thread also have gotten this recent bump in time. Similar situation where its sitting waiting to be picked up by a vehicle carrier. I can track a few things within the United Road website, like I can see there are pending pickups scheduled before my truck, which is currenlty "on hold"
Tell me more about how you're tracking on United Road.

I am able to see my VIN is assigned a load, but the link is dead (assuming that’ll work once the delivery to the dealer is complete)

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 1/2/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1675869357593

Sponsored

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
Tell me more about how you're tracking on United Road.

I am able to see my VIN is assigned a load, but the link is dead (assuming that’ll work once the delivery to the dealer is complete)

1675869357593.png
On mobile you can register, but where your truck isn't listed with the dealer I'm not sure you can sign up yet. But once you do, you can get access to a login page for users and see a bit more detail for the dealer itself (pending shipments, delivered items, search by vin, etc). Here's an example where it shows my truck is on hold:
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 1/2/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1675870667948

an example of one currently being moved:
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 1/2/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1675870693928

and one pending pickup:

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 1/2/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1675870712853

jybell

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
@Its PJ Bia
I tried to register with United Road, but they responded that only the "client who made the shipping contract" can register and that I should contact my dealership or have them call United Road directly.

Are you able to see Load# 69075396? This is the load my VIN looks to be assigned to.

Fuzzbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F-150 5.0
A friend of mine had the exact same time frame delay. According to his dealer, it was due to the wiper motor recall and that they should still be okay for this weekend. I'm not sure how they're getting the part and getting that fixed. His was also just a few dozen miles from his dealership.

jybell

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A friend of mine had the exact same time frame delay. According to his dealer, it was due to the wiper motor recall and that they should still be okay for this weekend. I'm not sure how they're getting the part and getting that fixed. His was also just a few dozen miles from his dealership.
Uggh... my heart cant keep taking the changes and waiting....

I'm about to just sell my Raptor now so the dealer doesn't change the trade-in offer due to the time passing. I can just see them being like "oh... well yeah, that quote was from last week... now the market changed and we can offer you $3000 less... sorrrrrryyyyy" :mad:

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
Uggh... my heart cant keep taking the changes and waiting....

I'm about to just sell my Raptor now so the dealer doesn't change the trade-in offer due to the time passing. I can just see them being like "oh... well yeah, that quote was from last week... now the market changed and we can offer you $3000 less... sorrrrrryyyyy" :mad:
Yeah thats why I'm still selling my truck tomorrow, not risking the falling prices
Sponsored