• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Gewalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro (no options)
My dealer just got 10 lightnings this morning and my tracker "last updated" updated today, 3/31, for the first time since 2/7.

Fingers crossed I'm picking up a Lightning today. Best of luck, everyone!

Edit: the truck is there and I'm taking delivery today!
Edit 2: now showing complete a few hours after being dropped off
Sponsored

Last edited:

BradBennett

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Realtor
Newbie here. Apparently I was part of the 1/2/23 build week group, but haven't had any luck in tracking my truck. Dealership is not giving me much info either. Anyone know how to find my truck? Order 10923002 VIN 1FTVW1EV0PWG10258
Closest I got was that it's in the far-distant country of GFX-Rotunda. :) TIA!

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Newbie here. Apparently I was part of the 1/2/23 build week group, but haven't had any luck in tracking my truck. Dealership is not giving me much info either. Anyone know how to find my truck? Order 10923002 VIN 1FTVW1EV0PWG10258
Closest I got was that it's in the far-distant country of GFX-Rotunda. :) TIA!
Looks like it's still in the vicinity of the Rouge based on what you/we see in United-Road search of your vin.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1680298357005

The Ford public tracker says it has been in transit since 1/25
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1680298215987

Where it's at is anybody's guess at this point, the dealers have an advanced tracking utility, sounds like they don't know how to use it or Ford has not update the build record since 2/6, so they may not have more info either.

Sponsored

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius, Volt, F150 Lightning Pro
No muss no fuss, got in there and signed some papers. They were kind enough to even tell me they were writing me a check for $1600 because they'd forgotten to include Maine's EV instant credit and my deposits. Finance guy said he was totally shocked about the special offer and price protection, but it checked out.

Casco Bay Ford in Yarmouth Maine is a gem of a dealership!

Puffoluffagus

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat ER
I wouldn't rely on the united tracker for everyone. If I input my VIN it lists the gfx-rotunda, but I know mine is in a railyard 2 hours away from me per my dealer. I assume that united isn't used for everyone's last mile delivery to the dealership.

Looks like it's still in the vicinity of the Rouge based on what you/we see in United-Road search of your vin.

1680298357005.png

The Ford public tracker says it has been in transit since 1/25
1680298215987.png

Where it's at is anybody's guess at this point, the dealers have an advanced tracking utility, sounds like they don't know how to use it or Ford has not update the build record since 2/6, so they may not have more info either.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I wouldn't rely on the united tracker for everyone. If I input my VIN it lists the gfx-rotunda, but I know mine is in a railyard 2 hours away from me per my dealer. I assume that united isn't used for everyone's last mile delivery to the dealership.
Good point.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
No muss no fuss, got in there and signed some papers. They were kind enough to even tell me they were writing me a check for $1600 because they'd forgotten to include Maine's EV instant credit and my deposits. Finance guy said he was totally shocked about the special offer and price protection, but it checked out.

Casco Bay Ford in Yarmouth Maine is a gem of a dealership!
Congratulations

Sponsored

BradBennett

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Realtor
Thank you! That gives me hope.

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
@EVMainer And @Gewalt just for clarity, you guys got your trucks delivered Friday. Your trucks were already shipped before the battery fire and were stuck in transit, right?

I'm just hoping that trucks like mine that were sitting on ramp 59 in Dearborn since late January will begin to ship this week. I'm not sure if my truck went back to factory to have battery inspected/replaced or not. Ford won't tell me anything.

BradBennett

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Realtor
@EVMainer And @Gewalt just for clarity, you guys got your trucks delivered Friday. Your trucks were already shipped before the battery fire and were stuck in transit, right?

I'm just hoping that trucks like mine that were sitting on ramp 59 in Dearborn since late January will begin to ship this week. I'm not sure if my truck went back to factory to have battery inspected/replaced or not. Ford won't tell me anything.
Jumping in here… I am probably in the same boat as you. 1/2 build week with chip shortage and fire happened but no communication from Ford about if mine was affected.
Good news is that I got an email a couple days ago saying “finalize your purchase.” Not sure what that means for delivery but it’s promising that something is moving. Dealer says they hope for delivery tomorrow even though we don’t see any updates on the carrier website.
I hope you and I both get ours this week!
Sponsored