• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

JustLookingThanks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 Platinum
Trip to the dealer went fine. Got final numbers nailed down, came home and initiated a wire transfer from my bank to dealer's account, verified sent status email received. No shenanigans by the dealer, honored the August price (PL320), and the $7,000 private savings offer for extended reservation holders who ordered in August. All applied at time of sale.

Will pick it up Friday morning. Hope I can get a few hours of sleep before then.
4806701533666104799.jpg
Ooooohh, that trim/color combo looks *really* good!

9onmy6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M2, Ducati MTS 1260, 2023 SR Lightning XLT
Occupation
Housemaker/Veteran

Sponsored

buttah_hustle

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Toyota Sienna, Future 2023 Ford Lightning Pro
Still no truck for me, or any sort of update on Shipping. I just sent a paper letter via snail mail to their Customer Relations Department to see if I can get a real human to check on why my truck has been built but not shipped for 100+days now. @TaxmanHog , am I the last from this build week on your tracker to receive the truck?

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
Still no truck for me, or any sort of update on Shipping. I just sent a paper letter via snail mail to their Customer Relations Department to see if I can get a real human to check on why my truck has been built but not shipped for 100+days now. @TaxmanHog , am I the last from this build week on your tracker to receive the truck?

Hang in there Buttah. I was ready to throw in the towel, and I'm glad that I didn't. Their post-built processing is terrible but the payoff will be very nice!

You're Almost there bro!

davehu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting Lariat ER, Iconic Silver
Occupation
retired
I feel your pain. mine was built on 2/5 but never left the factory. have had three ETA's giving to me by Ford customer relations including one this morning saying it has an ETA for today but my dealer hasn't seen anything

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
. @TaxmanHog , am I the last from this build week on your tracker to receive the truck?
I stopped charting builds on "MY VERSION" of the tracker with build week 12/19/2022 (ORDERS-2023) tab on my sheet.

Sponsored

buttah_hustle

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hang in there Buttah. I was ready to throw in the towel, and I'm glad that I didn't. Their post-built processing is terrible but the payoff will be very nice!

You're Almost there bro!
Appreciate the support! I am so so looking forward to the payoff and know I'm on the last mile of the marathon--just ready to ride away into the sunset in my truck!

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
Appreciate the support! I am so so looking forward to the payoff and know I'm on the last mile of the marathon--just ready to ride away into the sunset in my truck!

Damn man... no word yet?

This is ridiculous!!!

buttah_hustle

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
125 days since my truck was built. My MY Rollover Private Offer expires on 7/5 and I honestly don't know if I'll see a truck before then.

No email from Ford, no idea on an ETA (my current ETA range is 5/13 to 5/19, so ended yesterday.)

Marketing/Support can't tell me anything until it moves to "Shipped" status. Dealer as well can't do/see anything until it Ships.

Paper letter to Marketing team went unanswered.

Yesterday I sent a certified paper letter to the Chief Customer Officer for Ford Model e.

I'm beyond the rage period, and now just tired about it all.

davehu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting Lariat ER, Iconic Silver
Occupation
retired
125 days since my truck was built. My MY Rollover Private Offer expires on 7/5 and I honestly don't know if I'll see a truck before then.

No email from Ford, no idea on an ETA (my current ETA range is 5/13 to 5/19, so ended yesterday.)

Marketing/Support can't tell me anything until it moves to "Shipped" status. Dealer as well can't do/see anything until it Ships.

Paper letter to Marketing team went unanswered.

Yesterday I sent a certified paper letter to the Chief Customer Officer for Ford Model e.

I'm beyond the rage period, and now just tired about it all.
I'm still waiting too. don't know if you saw my latest posts on the 1/30 build week. Great that you sent a letter to Marin Gjaja. I'm planning on doing the same.

DamSea

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I'm upset at my order being a month late for an April build. I don't know how you all waiting since January do it.
Sponsored