• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius, Volt, F150 Lightning Pro
I think we were one of the first groups to have the extra 4k added on top on our sticker price. The ford site still shows the older 51k MSRP, its just my sticker that has the new updated price.
It is entirely possible to get both. Not saying the dealer will make it easy, you might have to try getting Ford involved and fight them on it for awhile. This dude on reddit went through it all and came out the other side. He even had to fight them on $2000 of deal installed add ons!
Sponsored

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
Haha I was going to reach out to that user he mentions if things went south when I went in to buy it.

Gewalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro (no options)
My dealer KM Ford in SD has been pretty upfront about no ADM or required add-ons for orders and the price will be protected by Ford to the price I ordered at. They also confirmed the Private offer for $7k is populated in my name.

So this really is the $40k Lightning aside from the extra tax on that $7k rebate. Pretty amazing deal from Ford. I hope you all have reasonable dealers that won't try to hold your orders hostage.

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
My dealer KM Ford in SD has been pretty upfront about no ADM or required add-ons for orders and the price will be protected by Ford to the price I ordered at. They also confirmed the Private offer for $7k is populated in my name.

So this really is the $40k Lightning aside from the extra tax on that $7k rebate. Pretty amazing deal from Ford. I hope you all have reasonable dealers that won't try to hold your orders hostage.
paying sales tax on 60k instead of 44k sucks, but I'll accept it if all the $16k comes off the sticker

Gewalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro (no options)
paying sales tax on 60k instead of 44k sucks, but I'll accept it if all the $16k comes off the sticker
It's tax only on the $7k private offer, in my case I should be paying tax on $48,xxx. So an extra $550 in sales tax for me vs. if I got a 2022. Honestly worth it to me just for the heated seats 2023s get.

Sponsored

Mustang11s

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MachEauto awd ER XLT Lightning ER
Occupation
Ford Senior Master Tech
I really don’t want to pay 67,000 for a pretty base xlt. The extra 4k might push me out. As I don’t get any of the other incentives

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
It's tax only on the $7k private offer, in my case I should be paying tax on $48,xxx. So an extra $550 in sales tax for me vs. if I got a 2022. Honestly worth it to me just for the heated seats 2023s get.
heated seats are worth their money in gold, especially us Pro buyers with vinyl seats haha

msadan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
Here's the last paragraph of the email that I just sent to my sales rep at the dealer. Hoping for the best in his response, but expecting less.

"Last thing, I want to make sure the pricing is correct. This was a 2022 reservation that was pushed back into 2023, so there should be a $7k private offer (MY23 Lightning Model Year Transistion, program # 38570) reflecting the price increase from 2022 to 2023 model year. There should also be $9k price protection to correct for the two price increases in 2023 after the order was placed, plus $100 price protection for the increase in shipping and destination charges (see attached FMC memo). The final pricing should be $39,974 base + $185 options + $1795 destination and delivery."

ProjectMayhem

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Do you still have "IN PRODUCTION" status?
Got the "built" notification yesterday morning with estimated delivery by next week. Did yours come in this afternoon?

Emailed the dealership to try to lock down price but no response so far. Planning on stopping by tomorrow to see if what they'll say.

Sponsored

Texas Dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'04 Envoy XL 4WD, '15 Fusion Energi, '19 Niro EV
Occupation
Engineer
Anyone else here trading in/selling a vehicle when picking up their Lightning?
I just sold one car and I have a SUV and a motorcycle I plan to sell to help pay for my Lightning. I traded in two vehicles to my Lightning dealer previously and I was low balled pretty bad both times. I know it's a hassle to get cars ready to sell but I think it's definitely worth the extra effort.

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
Did yours come in this afternoon?

No. Now he says that it only says delayed. No ETA. :(

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) Screenshot_20230127-171523_Gallery

This was the status of my truck for the past several days....

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) Screenshot_20230127-172247_Gallery

I was really pumped up all week! Now, its hurry up and wait ha ha.

msadan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
Here's the last paragraph of the email that I just sent to my sales rep at the dealer. Hoping for the best in his response, but expecting less.

"Last thing, I want to make sure the pricing is correct. This was a 2022 reservation that was pushed back into 2023, so there should be a $7k private offer (MY23 Lightning Model Year Transistion, program # 38570) reflecting the price increase from 2022 to 2023 model year. There should also be $9k price protection to correct for the two price increases in 2023 after the order was placed, plus $100 price protection for the increase in shipping and destination charges (see attached FMC memo). The final pricing should be $39,974 base + $185 options + $1795 destination and delivery."
Their sales manager replied to my email. As expected she was able to confirm the private offer, and that will be applied at the time of purchase. "If" Ford refunds the dealership for price protection they will forward me a check.

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
Sounds to me like it is actually on a CSX train to East Brookfield (as is mine). From the CSX tracking phone number I got this info a few minutes ago for mine. "Arrived at Walbridge Ohio on Jan 26 9:06pm, Schedule to arrive East Brookfield MA Jan 31 3:45 PM". Would make sense that it takes about a week to truck it up from MA to ME.
At this point I feel like it's still sitting in the rail yard. There hasn't been an update since 1/25. Looking at older post it seems the convoy company vehi-ship might just be the company that moves it to the railyard to then be loaded on a rail cart.