• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
Seeing people still waiting on average 30-35 days for trucks to arrive after they ship, for some reason I don't think I'll be seeing my truck on the proposed ETA of 2/4-2/10, but I guess I can always hope
Sponsored

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
My dealer (Casco Bay Ford in Maine) coming in with the upfront price for me. Private offer and price protection (both increases) were in there. Doc fee is probably higher than I'd like, but not going to argue of a few hundred bucks.

Nice that I can go in and pick up the truck without any drama.

Casco Bay out the door price.jpeg
Also rememeber Maine has an ev rebate of at least $1k and its and instant rebate that comes right off the sale price. Not sure if thats included in the sale price or not.

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius, Volt, F150 Lightning Pro
Also rememeber Maine has an ev rebate of at least $1k and its and instant rebate that comes right off the sale price. Not sure if thats included in the sale price or not.
Good call, let's hope not!

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
Good call, let's hope not!
Depending on your income level, you could be eligible for more than $1k. I filled out their form and listed my 2022 gross income and I was able to get confirmation I am eligable for the $3500 rebate. They give me a form to fill out I can take to the dealer when I sign the paperwork. Your dealer is on the list of supporting dealerships fwiw.

https://www.efficiencymaine.com/electric-vehicle-rebates/

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
Engineer
Ford dropping the prices of the MMe variants for the next 3 months is killing my trade-in value. There may be a base level XLT Lightning available near Memphis in 2 to 3 weeks. :(

Sponsored

Gewalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro (no options)
Seeing people still waiting on average 30-35 days for trucks to arrive after they ship, for some reason I don't think I'll be seeing my truck on the proposed ETA of 2/4-2/10, but I guess I can always hope
I think we don't have to deal with the holiday and general rail delays that happened going into the new year. Things are looking good for getting the keys in February.

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST

My ETA is also 2/4 - 2/10, as of this morning. It was 1/24 - 1/30, a week ago. I'm just not going to get excited anymore (try not to, anyway) until my dealer calls and says it's here and being prepped. 🤫

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
Checked the CSX tracking phone number again this morning (because why not). Originally scheduled to arrive at East Brookfield MA Jan 31 at 3:35pm, it's now headed that way (having left Cleveland) and has an ETA of Jan 30 at 3:45 pm!

Nice to be a day ahead of schedule after hearing about so may delays. Now I just need it to not sit in the parking lot for days on end waiting for the delivery truck to haul it up to Maine! Really hoping I can pick it up and drive away this week!

So, did it show up?

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
I thought I'd post this picture of BUILT status before they take it down again. ETA was 1/24 - 1/30. Now ETA of 1/30 - 2/5.

Still not gonna get happy, yet. :censored:

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) Screenshot_20230130-214247_Dolphin

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) Screenshot_20230130-213129_Dolphin

Sponsored

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wow, so no whole day for prep?

Congratulations!!!
Didn't arrive at the dealer, arrived at the rail yard in MA. Could be on a hauler up to Maine tomorrow, or it could sit in the lot for a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed on the former.

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
Didn't arrive at the dealer, arrived at the rail yard in MA. Could be on a hauler up to Maine tomorrow, or it could sit in the lot for a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed on the former.
Here's to hoping they get loaded up and start their journey by the end of the week

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
Have you had your dealer track the truck and see if they have similar information? I asked ford chat last night why their last update is my truck is in transit at New Boston on 1/25, while my dealer says its in Mass, and they said they use different systems to track the trucks, but the dealer would have the most up to date data to go off.

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Have you had your dealer track the truck and see if they have similar information? I asked ford chat last night why their last update is my truck is in transit at New Boston on 1/25, while my dealer says its in Mass, and they said they use different systems to track the trucks, but the dealer would have the most up to date data to go off.
When I asked the dealer their tracking seemed to be worse than what I could figure out on my own. Having the CSX rail tracking was by far the most accurate (since they actually give you real time tracking that isn't delayed). I also talked with a random sales guy who didn't seem enthused about spending any time helping me out (which is fair since he won't be seeing any money from the sale). At this point I'm just keeping my fingers crossed, but it's just a waiting game at this point.
Sponsored