• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius, Volt, F150 Lightning Pro
Not sure if this means my truck is on the transport, or has actually been delivered. In any case it's progress!
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) Screen Shot 2023-02-03 at 8.39.00 AM

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
Not sure if this means my truck is on the transport, or has actually been delivered. In any case it's progress!
Screen Shot 2023-02-03 at 8.39.00 AM.png
Checked mine this morning and it arrived in east brookfield a day early, so thats good news. Did you guess it was being shipped via united road or did the dealer tell you that?

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Checked mine this morning and it arrived in east brookfield a day early, so thats good news. Did you guess it was being shipped via united road or did the dealer tell you that?
I guessed, since I knew it had arrived at East Brookfield (calling the CSX number). I then just used the United Road site (https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt) and punched in my VIN. Voila, it shows transport to the initial staging area (GFX-Rotunda) and to Casco Bay Ford! Does delivery receipt literally mean it is on the lot? Waiting to hear back from the dealer rep if it's actually on the lot.

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
I guessed, since I knew it had arrived at East Brookfield (calling the CSX number). I then just used the United Road site (https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt) and punched in my VIN. Voila, it shows transport to the initial staging area (GFX-Rotunda) and to Casco Bay Ford! Does delivery receipt literally mean it is on the lot? Waiting to hear back from the dealer rep if it's actually on the lot.
Could also mean that they have an order receipt to deliver the truck or something like that, but lets hope its at the dealer!

Sponsored

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Could also mean that they have an order receipt to deliver the truck or something like that, but lets hope its at the dealer!
Yeah, that's what I wondered. But at least there is an order in so worst case scenario they are planning to put it on a truck soon!

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Some further sleuthing on United Road delivery receipts. It appears that once it is delivered (and signed for) the destination in blue becomes an active hyperlink so that you can see a pdf of the delivery receipt. Grabbed a VIN from a vehicle already on the dealer lot to look up, and the hyperlink is active. Mine is not at this point, so looks like it is in their system, but not yet actually delivered. Obsessive tracking continues....

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
Well I've come to the conclusion that I will be in the same boat as many others where I'll be waiting for a check 45 days after the sale of the truck. Sucks that is a $9k "I hope i get a refund" where I have to trust things I have zero control over, but it's what the situation is. Jealous of those with dealers who care about the customer and are willing to front that price protection up front.

keen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Tracking my truck in Indiana. Thought it would've moved a bit further than that by now!

Sponsored

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
Engineer
CSX railcar now reports empty in Nashville. Wonder if my XLT moves next by rail to Memphis, or car hauler to Bolivar, TN. :cool:

Mustang11s

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MachEauto awd ER XLT Lightning ER
Occupation
Ford Senior Master Tech
Mine moved from ramp 51 to ramp 59 a week and a half ago. Still pending shipment. I can see on pallsapp that they have had the shipping information for 2 weeks. Just waiting in the cold.

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
Got approved for my loan at Tower FCU for 3.49% at 72 months. My plan is hopefully I get my price protection check and I can refinance to lower my payments further.
Sponsored