• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
Engineer
Although Blue Mule should have All Terrain tires (275/65R18), it is shod with Michelin Primacy All Season tires. Okay by me, I don't offroad. 😎

EDIT: In the daylight, I see the Michelin Primacy XC are All Terrain - but I'd never take that tread pattern onto anything rougher than a gravel road. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
Engineer
I've got a steep learning curve on the GUI for the Lightning after driving the Mach E - several subtle differences and some fine details. This morning, I went through the screens behind the steering wheel - I like most of the choices. I was surprised to see a little battery icon with an arrow pointed left showing which side of the truck the charge port is. :ROFLMAO:

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
Are there any negative side effects to signing up for fordpass and linking my truck before I actually take delivery of it?

Sponsored

keen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Are there any negative side effects to signing up for fordpass and linking my truck before I actually take delivery of it?
Yes, multiple people on this forum (and my dealer confirmed) there could be headaches if you do that. I wouldn't.

Gewalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro (no options)
Yes, multiple people on this forum (and my dealer confirmed) there could be headaches if you do that. I wouldn't.
Mine doesn't let me anyway 🤷‍♂️
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) Screenshot_20230222-074312

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
Engineer
It requires someone to be in the vehicle to acknowledge and accept the request.

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
I'm guessing that sudden surge of deliveries right after ford announced the production and shipping halt was all there is. I was gaining hope that I might be getting my truck in that surge but it looks like the post-halt surge is over.

Now, it's hurry up and wait. Ford is supposed to update us by the end of this week. Hopefully they will say that they can restart production and shipping. I'm sure some of Ford's investors are also waiting for an update with the hundreds of millions that is invested in their EV program.

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
they will release them right around the time we no longer get a 7500 fed rebate 😅

Sponsored

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
It was every 3 days... now, Ford moves my delivery ETA back every 2 days. Never a shipped date... only pushbacks for almost a month now. :confused:

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) Screenshot_20230217-235916_Dolphin

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) Screenshot_20230221-142345_Dolphin

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) Screenshot_20230222-223726_Dolphin

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius, Volt, F150 Lightning Pro
I hope all industrial espionage stuff doesn't slow things down even more. Would really love them to give the all clear Friday, and let us pick up our trucks that have been sitting some weeks now.

JustLookingThanks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 Platinum
Hi all. Long time lurker, here.

I received an unexpected call on Friday from my local dealer that my Lightning had arrived onsite. According to the sales guy, "it had been determined that the vehicle was not affected by the battery issue." Of course he's in sales, so take that with a grain of salt.

But maybe some of the in-transit vehicles are starting to move again?

My stats, if they're useful towards solving the mystery:

Trim: Platinum
Blend date: 1/15
Shipped date: 2/1
Last known whereabouts prior to stop ship announcement: arrived in railyard in Markham, IL on 2/9
Delivered to dealership (Iowa): 2/24

abel408

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Pro
Hi all. Long time lurker, here.

I received an unexpected call on Friday from my local dealer that my Lightning had arrived onsite. According to the sales guy, "it had been determined that the vehicle was not affected by the battery issue." Of course he's in sales, so take that with a grain of salt.

But maybe some of the in-transit vehicles are starting to move again?

My stats, if they're useful towards solving the mystery:

Trim: Platinum
Blend date: 1/15
Shipped date: 2/1
Last known whereabouts prior to stop ship announcement: arrived in railyard in Markham, IL on 2/9
Delivered to dealership (Iowa): 2/24
That's really good to hear! My truck also arrived at the railyard on 2/9, had a production date of 1/15 and a built date of 1/23.

Gewalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro (no options)
My future truck has been parked in a lot 11 miles from my dealership for 20 days now.

This morning, I asked Ford Chat if the stop ship order has been lifted on my truck and they told me it has not.

This is definitely a patience builder.
Sponsored