• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius, Volt, F150 Lightning Pro
My future truck has been parked in a lot 11 miles from my dealership for 20 days now.

This morning, I asked Ford Chat if the stop ship order has been lifted on my truck and they told me it has not.

This is definitely a patience builder.
The waiting game continues. I'm just assuming that it is going to take at least till the end of the updated delivery window, and if it arrives sooner I'll be stoked. If they change the date again I'm gonna be pretty annoyed.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
They really need to work on their communication with customers. If they are able to remotescan the truck over the air, could they let the customers know if their truck has been scanned, and if so, what the outcome was? This whole process has been so odd so far, especially the cutoff of who got their trucks on time just beacuse they never traveled by train.

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Today starts my new 2 week window for delivery. Can't wait for the next update to occur that puts me into April/May 😅
You seeing any movement from the holding lot?

Sponsored

Gewalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro (no options)
So, the dates pushed out on one tracker by two weeks and one week on the other one. I think these things are on autopilot and I will stop fussing over tracking until my dealer calls and it's ready to pick up.

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
So, the dates pushed out on one tracker by two weeks and one week on the other one. I think these things are on autopilot and I will stop fussing over tracking until my dealer calls and it's ready to pick up.

I'm kinda proud of myself. I only checked my tracker twice yesterday instead of the normal dozen or so per day. I'm to the point that I'm expecting my truck sometime this summer or fall. Fuck it! 😑

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO

Sponsored

abel408

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Pro
I was able to sign up from this site after searching for my vin. I think you have to do it from a mobile device or something

https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt. It then allowed me to track all upcoming deliveries of my dealership, or search by vin to find our trucks on hold.
That's pretty cool they let you register an account. I tried to register and got this response from them:

"At this time our tracking services are reserved for the clients who have made the shipping contract with United Road only. If you have questions about the shipment of your vehicle, please contact the dealership you bought it from, or have them call us directly."

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
That's pretty cool they let you register an account. I tried to register and got this response from them:

"At this time our tracking services are reserved for the clients who have made the shipping contract with United Road only. If you have questions about the shipment of your vehicle, please contact the dealership you bought it from, or have them call us directly."
Yeah I think they caught on to normal people signing up for their system haha.

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chatted with my dealer rep yesterday, he actually called just to check in. He noted that they have heard NOTHING from Ford this entire time. Classic stuff.

He also mentioned they have a mannequin 2022 PRO SR on the lot for sale. They are asking $55k, which I guess seems reasonable based on the current MSRP, but a bit of stretch based on the original 2022 MSRP. I'm tempted to go give it a test drive just to know what I'll be getting myself into if my truck is actually released next week as per my current estimate.

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
You're gonna have to keep us all informed if you see those trucks move!
Will do. At this point in the depressing process, I checked twice a day, once in the morning and once before I go to bed. I'll be sure to update everyone if they change in status.
Sponsored