• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius, Volt, F150 Lightning Pro
@EVMainer And @Gewalt just for clarity, you guys got your trucks delivered Friday. Your trucks were already shipped before the battery fire and were stuck in transit, right?

I'm just hoping that trucks like mine that were sitting on ramp 59 in Dearborn since late January will begin to ship this week. I'm not sure if my truck went back to factory to have battery inspected/replaced or not. Ford won't tell me anything.
Yup, was on its way to me and was a day away when it got held.
Sponsored

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
Jumping in here… I am probably in the same boat as you. 1/2 build week with chip shortage and fire happened but no communication from Ford about if mine was affected.
Good news is that I got an email a couple days ago saying “finalize your purchase.” Not sure what that means for delivery but it’s promising that something is moving. Dealer says they hope for delivery tomorrow even though we don’t see any updates on the carrier website.
I hope you and I both get ours this week!

This is excellent news! I'm about to go thru hundreds of spam mail in my spam folder and maybe I got an email also and if it's not in my spam folder, your post is still good news and something to look forward to!

Thanks.

Last edited:

Sponsored

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) IMG_2885

Had a buddy next to me when I was registering my car at Town Hall this morning! Also got a wave from another Lightning driver when I was out and about. Nice to see the community growing. Now to put on my running boards.

abel408

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Pro
Anyone know how accurate vinview is? Vinview still shows an ETA of 4/22 for my truck and that seems to be the only tracking system my dealer has access to. The railyard is only a half hour away!

bluestarct

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F-150, 2020 Mazda 6 GT, Mach E FE
Occupation
Asset Management
Got mine! Kearny Mesa Ford was excellent. I hope everyone else's deliveries come quickly and well before 4/17 for the tax credit 👌
Screenshot_20230331-210201.png
@Lightning Rod
Same here, it sat in a secured rail yard 10 miles from the dealership for 52 days.
Kearny Mesa Ford called me on Friday saying they received 10 Lightnings including mine that had been sitting on hold. Of course I had left San Diego for Atlanta for the month of April. Now I am flying back on a weekend to pick up my truck before the 18th but at least I'll be getting the full tax credit.

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kearny Mesa Ford called me on Friday saying they received 10 Lightnings including mine that had been sitting on hold. Of course I had left San Diego for Atlanta for the month of April. Now I am flying back on a weekend to pick up my truck before the 18th but at least I'll be getting the full tax credit.
Congrats! Worth it to have your truck and lock in the full tax credit. You're going to LOVE it!

Sponsored

Gewalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro (no options)
Worth it! They should be able to sell it remotely, no? Send me a PM if I can assist as I live just a few miles away.

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck has made it to the dealership. Sales manager said it should be ready to be picked up on Wednesday so thats the plan as of now.
Home stretch, now you just need to get over any dealership price shenanigans. Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly.

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
I'm glad that trucks are finally moving again but I want to see some trucks ship that have been built and sitting for months. That's when I'll start getting happy.
Sponsored