• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/10 Lightning Build Week Group

Ccimin3

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Escape
Ford order tracker has officially moved to shipped and my estimated date is still 11/4-11/10. The dealer mentioned they should get it Thursday! We will see if that sticks.
Sponsored

ScottyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning XLT
Once delivered, does anyone know how quick the tracking site reflects this? Will it update over night or does the dealership or scan somthi
OMG, dealer just called, he says he'll have our truck tomorrow! Wooohoooo!
British Columbia Canada's not that far from you! Maybe I'll get a call today?! Our Trucks shipped around the same time. Here's hoping...

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Once delivered, does anyone know how quick the tracking site reflects this? Will it update over night or does the dealership or scan somthi

British Columbia Canada's not that far from you! Maybe I'll get a call today?! Our Trucks shipped around the same time. Here's hoping...
It's dependent on how fast the dealer does "Receipt & Control" taking the truck into inventory on the Ford system, some dealers are "LIGHTNING" fast others take their sweet time.

The Ordertrack.app system is lagging slightly seeing the delivery detail date as well

Ex. @swngdncr 's truck is listed on the Canada & US shop sites delivered, but order track still has it in transit at this very moment.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored

GoodSam

First Name
Good
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17CRV, 22 Lightning XLT 312A SR iced blue silver
Occupation
occupying space
Yep, wife had us swing by dealer to check & sales said it just came in...drove it home! Scary fast as just an SR. I need a less agressive accelerator pedal mapping. One tiny dent above passenger door handle. The iced blue silver stays cool to the touch in the sun. Have not had a truck since a 3/4 Chevy 1988 2500 sold in 2000. Lane keeping seems to like pulling towards those concrete K rails, but pretty good on hard freeway curves. Getting 1.8 mi/kw-hr in first 50 miles, 90kw-hr down to 61 at 67mph, with a few hard accelerations. Charging up with 120Vac...got to get my electrical plan going. Thanks for notification, but taking wife to doc appointment & her insisting to stop by dealer beat your message. I was severely doubting it would be there as GM a few days before doubted the dates ford showed. This Santa Barbara Perry Ford dealer sold it to me for MSRP, claiming no profit with invoice over MSRP. I mentioned the 10% Ford kickback if they jump a few hoops for EV sales, but sales manager said he didn't know about that and Ford wants $2mil for EV dealer upgrades. It was great they prepped it within a couple of hours and sales guy Denver helped me set it up. Perry had a demo Lariat and 5 more new in stock that they want $30K ADM Ford. Their other 200 reservations are still not getting dates to order, but supposedly should clear by Summer 2023.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/10 Lightning Build Week Group 1668356185622

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/10 Lightning Build Week Group 1668356215945

AdmiralYamo

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord V6 EX-L 2015
Shipped! Although it seems like the company moving it is about a few miles from my house. Curious if that's the final mile delivery to the dealer or if they just picked it up in Michigan.
Customer service sent me this. Do I just call the company with this number and they provide status?
Convoy # 42350 (Orgil Auto Transport Inc)

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Shipped! Although it seems like the company moving it is about a few miles from my house. Curious if that's the final mile delivery to the dealer or if they just picked it up in Michigan.
Customer service sent me this. Do I just call the company with this number and they provide status?
Convoy # 42350 (Orgil Auto Transport Inc)
It's definately in shipped status, noted that this morning on my tracker.
As to it being on a long haul convoy or not, hard to say, being a MY22 wrap up delivery, MAYBE they are making extraordinary efforts to get you the truck, otherwise, it might be on a train car heading to metro Chicago for off loading and final mile by convoy to your dealer.

Wait a day, then check again online or phone for an update about train car information

Awais4456

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning
Still no updates on mine… it isn’t showing up in your list either Taxman - I filled out the forum too (did I fill in the wrong one?) It’s a quick delivery to Ohio but it’s been stuck for 15ish days

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Still no updates on mine… it isn’t showing up in your list either Taxman - I filled out the forum too (did I fill in the wrong one?) It’s a quick delivery to Ohio but it’s been stuck for 15ish days
I've added your and @JPro 's trucks to the online list, see the rankings in the next Sunday report.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired