• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/17/22 Lightning Build Week Group (MY22 & MY23)

Jer

First Name
Jer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 Lightning Lariat,‘21 Bronco, ‘17 F350, ‘76 K20
Occupation
IT
Confirmed truck is at the rail yard destination ,rail car currently in actual placement stage since mid day. Now waiting on Ford to setup transportation to the dealer once unloaded.
Sponsored

TS-Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wait for, MY23 Lariat
Just got an email from Ford, estimated delivery is Nov 23 to Nov 27…OMG!!! Can’t believe its almost here!!!

Wsl346

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Volvo XC60 T8, Many Bicycles
My delivery date was updated from 11/15-11/21 to 11/25-12/1. I’m now in Omaha and not Austin so I wouldn’t be able to pick it up anyways. I’m a little frustrated but at the end of the day my only true concern is getting it delivered before the end of the year. No tax credit. No buy.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored

HaroldCal

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2x F150L MY2023 (1 Plat, 1 Lariat)
Occupation
IT
Anyone gotten handsfree Blue Cruise working yet? I was able to use the adaptive cruise with lane keeping, but never got a prompt for Blue Cruise, even though I was on a highway that is in their maps.

Hands-free driving mode says available through 10/12/22 (which I understand is 10-Dec 2022).

If I go to Connected Services in my Ford pass app, I do not see anything about blue cruise.

Anything obvious I'm missing?

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Anyone gotten handsfree Blue Cruise working yet? I was able to use the adaptive cruise with lane keeping, but never got a prompt for Blue Cruise, even though I was on a highway that is in their maps.

Hands-free driving mode says available through 10/12/22 (which I understand is 10-Dec 2022).

If I go to Connected Services in my Ford pass app, I do not see anything about blue cruise.

Can you set adaptive cruise control?
While BC is on can you adjust the following distance tolerances,(close, medium..... further back)?
As you are toggling the lane keeping switch does the graphic show thin blue line surrounding the graphic of the truck below the speedo?

JP3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
My delivery date was updated from 11/15-11/21 to 11/25-12/1. I’m now in Omaha and not Austin so I wouldn’t be able to pick it up anyways. I’m a little frustrated but at the end of the day my only true concern is getting it delivered before the end of the year. No tax credit. No buy.
@Wsl346 what dealer in Austin? I'm at Leif Johnson. My original ETA was 11/26 - 12/2 and it got moved up to 11/22 - 11/28. Might be waiting on same transport from San Antonio.

Sponsored

Wsl346

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
@Wsl346 what dealer in Austin? I'm at Leif Johnson. My original ETA was 11/26 - 12/2 and it got moved up to 11/22 - 11/28. Might be waiting on same transport from San Antonio.
Im at Johnson-Sewel out in Marble Falls. Yep. My truck is hanging out at the rail yard outside of SATX. Johnson-Sewel is a smaller dealer so it may just take a bit longer to fill a truck. Though, my sale rep told me they don’t get full truck loads, the shipping company will have multiple dealer’s vehicles and will drop off a few at a time.

Reactions: JP3

lancersrock

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Honda Pilot, 2011 Mustang GT, 2013 fusion se
Occupation
Field Engineer

Have you gotten Ford pass set up? I assume so but mine didn’t activate right away and BC didn’t work until it finished activating. I just set up adaptive cruise and made sure the assist setting were on. It didn’t prompt you, just turns on ask by itself and the display changes to tell you that you are in BC

Wsl346

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Before I had the opportunity to order my truck, I was calling darn near every dealer in Texas to see if they had any cancellations available for sale. Nothing came to fruition at the time but I just got a call from one of those dealers that they have a cancelled 2022 lariat ER that just got delivered.

They have agreed to sell it to me for the MSRP of my MY23 truck and will match the trade-in my dealer offered me.

Only rub is it’s a 7 hour drive from my house. 14 hour round trip (why is Texas so big?). The lightning I ordered could come in any day though there is no guarantee. What do y’all think?

shadycoh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 xlt
i guess it depends on if you like the color and it has the options you want including heated steering wheel and mirrors lol

and if you want to risk missing the 7500 rebate

TreesandBees

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Quick question y'all. My truck just arrived at the dealer so I took a quick peek (I am picking up on Friday!) and saw the sticker in the window does not show the heated steering wheel removal. My online sticker does show the removal. Has anyone else experienced anything similiar?

PS: Looks way better in person than I expected
Sponsored