• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/17/22 Lightning Build Week Group (MY22 & MY23)

lancersrock

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Honda Pilot, 2011 Mustang GT, 2013 fusion se
Occupation
Field Engineer
Quick question y'all. My truck just arrived at the dealer so I took a quick peek (I am picking up on Friday!) and saw the sticker in the window does not show the heated steering wheel removal. My online sticker does show the removal. Has anyone else experienced anything similiar?

PS: Looks way better in person than I expected
So mine didn’t show it online but it was on the window at pickup it does NOT have a heated steering wheel. I think some of the window stickers were printed before the change.
Sponsored

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
Quick question y'all. My truck just arrived at the dealer so I took a quick peek (I am picking up on Friday!) and saw the sticker in the window does not show the heated steering wheel removal. My online sticker does show the removal. Has anyone else experienced anything similiar?

PS: Looks way better in person than I expected
Showed on mine so maybe you got the last module. The only difference on mine was an extra $10 fuel surcharge for the trucking company because of the weight of the truck.

Sponsored

Bigdogaz

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat SR
My truck is at the dealership according to Ford website. Waiting to confirm with dealer. Hopefully will be able to pick up Friday or Saturday.

Wsl346

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Volvo XC60 T8, Many Bicycles
Before I had the opportunity to order my truck, I was calling darn near every dealer in Texas to see if they had any cancellations available for sale. Nothing came to fruition at the time but I just got a call from one of those dealers that they have a cancelled 2022 lariat ER that just got delivered.

They have agreed to sell it to me for the MSRP of my MY23 truck and will match the trade-in my dealer offered me.

Only rub is it’s a 7 hour drive from my house. 14 hour round trip (why is Texas so big?). The lightning I ordered could come in any day though there is no guarantee. What do y’all think?
And it’s done. I am now the owner of a MY22 Lariat ER in Star White. It’s a 10/10/2022 build week truck and has no deletes which is what sealed the deal for me. I pick it up in Lubbuck on Monday!

If anyone is looking for a MY23 Lariat ER in Oxford white, I will obviously be canceling my order and can hook you up with my sales rep. They told me they never sell cars above MSRP but we’ll see if that’s actually true.

TS-Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wait for, MY23 Lariat
Ship date updated 11/25-12/1…

unfortunately it will likely come when out of town on business. :(

The positive is I have a few days off when it will be waiting.

HaroldCal

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2x F150L MY2023 (1 Plat, 1 Lariat)
Occupation
IT
Anyone gotten handsfree Blue Cruise working yet? I was able to use the adaptive cruise with lane keeping, but never got a prompt for Blue Cruise, even though I was on a highway that is in their maps.

Hands-free driving mode says available through 10/12/22 (which I understand is 10-Dec 2022).

If I go to Connected Services in my Ford pass app, I do not see anything about blue cruise.

Anything obvious I'm missing?
Follow up on my lack of hands-free blue cruise (and other things):

I called Ford Pass and after having me do a Ford pass reset, and a few other things, they determined that my purchase was not fully filed in their system by the dealer. Since there was not yet a warranty start date, subscription things are not fully activated yet. She called the dealer, and they advised that the folks that process such things are already gone for the weekend, back on Monday. So I guess no hands free for me this weekend. Oh well. Could be worse.

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
And it’s done. I am now the owner of a MY22 Lariat ER in Star White. It’s a 10/10/2022 build week truck and has no deletes which is what sealed the deal for me. I pick it up in Lubbuck on Monday!

If anyone is looking for a MY23 Lariat ER in Oxford white, I will obviously be canceling my order and can hook you up with my sales rep. They told me they never sell cars above MSRP but we’ll see if that’s actually true.
Congrats! Star White is an awesome color, too.

Sponsored

Jernat

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Camry hybrid, Ford Lightning XLT
Occupation
Engineer

Congratulations!!! Have a safe trip back home.

tiigerzz

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Went to pickup my truck but dealer does not honor unique private saving! They said nothing in the system, what can I do?

TreesandBees

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Have you moved recently? My dealer cannot find my offer but looked at my old address and found it

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
Went to pickup my truck but dealer does not honor unique private saving! They said nothing in the system, what can I do?
They don't honor it? Or it isn't in the system? Two different issues.