• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

indubitalist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Pro
I find the same thing but learned that my trip is not resetting every time. Have not quite figured that out yet.
Have you noticed that sometimes the mi/kWh calculator that does real-time fuel economy estimates sometimes doesn't change from 0.0 for miles, whereas other times it starts basically as soon as your trip starts?
Sponsored

claybird22

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Good luck, guys! We believe in you!
Thanks for the encouragement! There was a time that I was optimistic to be first in the group to get the truck delivered… now I am competing for last. My lightning has been stuck at the rail yard (60 miles away from the dealership) since December 2 with no end in sight.

djpegg65

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150 Lightning
Have you noticed that sometimes the mi/kWh calculator that does real-time fuel economy estimates sometimes doesn't change from 0.0 for miles, whereas other times it starts basically as soon as your trip starts?
Yup.. thinking right now my keys are too close to the truck when I am away. I use to leave my key on the counter 20 feet away. Now I moved them and I am starting fresh every morning. Not sure if it a coincidence yet! My real time will fix its self once I go a few miles. Once I moved my keys (only 2 days now) I don’t seems to have the issues

djpegg65

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150 Lightning
Thanks for the encouragement! There was a time that I was optimistic to be first in the group to get the truck delivered… now I am competing for last. My lightning has been stuck at the rail yard (60 miles away from the dealership) since December 2 with no end in sight.
It will get there and it will be AWESOME!

Dirtriderx99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Any of the California folks get your plates or registration paper yet?

By the way, I’m 900 miles in with no issues. It’s such a great truck.

Sponsored

JimSmithRun1952

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning (soon?)
Occupation
Retired
Any of the California folks get your plates or registration paper yet?

By the way, I’m 900 miles in with no issues. It’s such a great truck.
I got my license plates and registration 39 days after I bought my lightning from the dealer on December 1,2022 in Northern California.

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, 21 Corvette Convertible
Has anyone who was promised the $5k from the dealer actually received it yet?

Jajar1124

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 VW Atlas
Nah sorry I’ve kinda bailed especially given post new year tax shit. Last email I got was that the window changed from jan9-16. Meanwhile my buddy who’s local to me had his built the day after mine and has had his since Christmas. I was an end of year or bust

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired

LightningProAval

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Pro
Nah sorry I’ve kinda bailed especially given post new year tax shit. Last email I got was that the window changed from jan9-16. Meanwhile my buddy who’s local to me had his built the day after mine and has had his since Christmas. I was an end of year or bust
Have you tried escalating with Ford or your dealer?…I’m struggling with the same issues of being delayed but Ford directs me to my dealer and vice versa…highly frustrating. I am also based in NJ.

Jajar1124

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 VW Atlas
Have you tried escalating with Ford or your dealer?…I’m struggling with the same issues of being delayed but Ford directs me to my dealer and vice versa…highly frustrating. I am also based in NJ.
nah like I’ve said I’m kinda out given that I wanted a pro for starters and went for the XLT and now the tax restructure breaks me a this point. Slim chance I move on it if it ever comes. Interest rates insane and a possible car market crash has me thinking of snagging a used one in a year or two. I actually got an email an hour ago pushing my”delivery” back another week LOL. Stoked everyone loves what they got though. Haven’t been on here much how do they do in these winter months that was my only other concern besides $$$