• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
nah like I’ve said I’m kinda out given that I wanted a pro for starters and went for the XLT and now the tax restructure breaks me a this point. Slim chance I move on it if it ever comes. Interest rates insane and a possible car market crash has me thinking of snagging a used one in a year or two. I actually got an email an hour ago pushing my”delivery” back another week LOL. Stoked everyone loves what they got though. Haven’t been on here much how do they do in these winter months that was my only other concern besides $$$
I've given up tracking your former truck, it's not changed status since being shipped 11/9/2022, nor has the "Last Updated" date changed!!!

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1683735034525

Jajar1124

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 VW Atlas
I've given up tracking your former truck, it's not changed status since being shipped 11/9/2022, nor has the "Last Updated" date changed!!!

1683735034525.png
Maybe mine is the one that has the battery issue or fire whatever it was lol

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Maybe mine is the one that has the battery issue or fire whatever it was lol
It's probably stuck in a rail yard and the scheduler is completely ignored it, or it has arrived at the dealership but they have not logged it in, this is very unusual either way.

Sponsored

Jajar1124

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 VW Atlas
It's probably stuck in a rail yard and the scheduler is completely ignored it, or it has arrived at the dealership but they have not logged it in, this is very unusual either way.
Figured id throw an update to you guys, seems as though the truck has finally left MI and Ford is telling me on chat it is in PA however CSX is telling me the railcar is in Napier, MO. Either way it is moving which is nice. I guess we'll see if it actually makes it way in the next few weeks. Does anyone know if private offers expire? My new concern I suppose.

Update lol I know realize maybe I’m thinking about it wrong and the truck was dropped off in PA and the rail car continued on its journey west? So I’m tracking the rail car without my truck in it? Anyone have any idea how that works?

Last edited:
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Update lol I know realize maybe I’m thinking about it wrong and the truck was dropped off in PA and the rail car continued on its journey west? So I’m tracking the rail car without my truck in it? Anyone have any idea how that works?
That's possible..... I hope you see your truck soon, what a long wait!
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1687279417184

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
That's exactly what I did :)

You are tracking the rail car, not the truck. It has hopefully been unloaded and on the final (tracking free) leg of the journey.