• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Dirtriderx99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Since they won’t give me built status, I’m hoping they’ll at least accept or deny my FordPass activation😅
Sponsored

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
I was LITERALLY about to make something like this. It is just perfect. Congratulations sir, you win the message of the day award.
Yeah hurry up. I'm thinking you are slowing me down. It would make sense for you, me and Fair_dinkum to ship out together

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
Confused by this. Mind clarifying? So you are saying we get BOTH the original price along with the private offer. IE you will pay LESS than what was even offered?

I got an XLT 311A which had a base price of $52,974 but is now $59,474. There is a private offer of $6500.

You are saying we should argue for the $52,974 PLUS a private offer of $6500 which would make the base price 46474? Doesn't sound right to me and not sure why Ford would approve that.
Pro trucks had a second $5000 increase. Us XLT folks only get the one.

When I say base price, I mean what the sticker says. We will all see the increased price on the sticker as the increases all happened before the first 2023 stickers were produced.

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
Yeah hurry up. I'm thinking you are slowing me down. It would make sense for you, me and Fair_dinkum to ship out together
I just asked Ford chat what is going on. They said they were right in the middle of loading them up but since I am annoying they took them off. When I complained they said they left bird seed on the bed so it gets covered in bird poop and let a pregnant raccoon nest in the front. Sorry guys.

Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Have a blend date of 10/27 and still in production status. Ford chat mentioned my order has a chip hold. Fingers crossed it will update soon.
What model/packages?

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE & 2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Once the truck is in a shipped status, is there any way of telling where it is located or how long it might take until it reaches the dealer? All I know is it is set for convoy.

Wsl346

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Volvo XC60 T8, Many Bicycles
Once the truck is in a shipped status, is there any way of telling where it is located or how long it might take until it reaches the dealer? All I know is it is set for convoy.
Based on where your truck is heading, it may actually head out on a railcar to a Chicago area railyard and then make the final journey via convoy.

Have you reached out to Ford CS yet? They can give you the latest update and will be able to tell you what mode of transport your truck is taking.

You can call or chat with them here.

Sponsored

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Based on where your truck is heading, it may actually head out on a railcar to a Chicago area railyard and then make the final journey via convoy.

Have you reached out to Ford CS yet? They can give you the latest update and will be able to tell you what mode of transport your truck is taking.

I had not yet tried reaching out to Ford customer service, but I will do that! Thanks!

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

You were right. It did end up going by rail part of the way. As of this morning, the truck is at a rail yard 30 minutes from my house before it then gets picked up to be taken down to the dealer 2.5 hours from my house. Too bad I can't just go get it from the rail yard.

indubitalist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Pro
You were right. It did end up going by rail part of the way. As of this morning, the truck is at a rail yard 30 minutes from my house before it then gets picked up to be taken down to the dealer 2.5 hours from my house. Too bad I can't just go get it from the rail yard.
I've heard of a dealer allowing this. You may want to ask yours, though you'll still need to sign documents with them, which would mean going to the dealer. It would just allow you to get the truck earlier than the "last mile" segment of the truck's journey would take, which sometimes could add days or more.

benredington

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
Occupation
Graphic Designer
I just chatted with Ford Customer Care:

Benjamin, as of Oct-30-2022, 07:20 ET. The order status was in production. Currently there is a microchip hold. Projected ETA to dealer is currently Nov-28-2022. That date is subject to change. It was last located on Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI.

I'm a 10/24 Build Week, 10/28 Blend Date for an ER Lariat.

JP3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
I have shipped! Per the ford chat, Railcar # TTGX994880 Canadian National Railways ETA 11/26 12/2.

Blend 10/25. Built 11/06 Azure Grey Metallic Lariat ER
Sponsored