• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
just a pro with max tow and the other tow option
Can you still track your truck on the order tracker page? Yesterday the website was down for me and now it says "please enter a valid Ford order/vin number". My rational engineer brain part says "well the two are related" and the other part is making a Homer Simpson scream noise.

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, 21 Corvette Convertible
Can you still track your truck on the order tracker page? Yesterday the website was down for me and now it says "please enter a valid Ford order/vin number". My rational engineer brain part says "well the two are related" and the other part is making a Homer Simpson scream noise.
same message here

Sponsored

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE & 2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
My tracking page also is giving me the "please enter a valid Ford order/vin number" message. I know from contacting Ford customer service that it had arrived at a rail yard about 30 minutes from my house (2 hours from the dealer) last week. I am wondering if it is giving everyone this message or maybe those of us who are maybe very close to getting the truck delivered just aren't able to access further info at this point. Is anyone able to get info on their truck in the Order Tracking site?

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
My tracking page also is giving me the "please enter a valid Ford order/vin number" message. I know from contacting Ford customer service that it had arrived at a rail yard about 30 minutes from my house (2 hours from the dealer) last week. I am wondering if it is giving everyone this message or maybe those of us who are maybe very close to getting the truck delivered just aren't able to access further info at this point. Is anyone able to get info on their truck in the Order Tracking site?
Don't get my hopes up like that 😭

Shady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150xlt
my tracking on the ford site shows in production 10/26 no check marks after that.
Same as it has been from 10/26

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
Is anyone able to get info on their truck in the Order Tracking site?
Back to normal now, still showing as "built". An interesting thing I just noticed was that the email from Ford saying my truck was built specifically said "Delivery to dealer estimated as xxxx" So sure, the range was updated on the tracker page to a few days later last week but does your email say the same thing?

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE & 2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Back to normal now, still showing as "built". An interesting thing I just noticed was that the email from Ford saying my truck was built specifically said "Delivery to dealer estimated as xxxx" So sure, the range was updated on the tracker page to a few days later last week but does your email say the same thing?
Unfortunately, I am not sure what the emails say. My truck is canceled customer order that my dealer took over, so I do not get the emails, but have the order number and VIN for tracking. But, yeah, my status is back up and still says shipped...

Sponsored

Jajar1124

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 VW Atlas
Anyone have, or know of anyone buying a ‘23 have a buyers order signed? My dealer claimed that it was not possible to do given the mystery of the private offer and exactly how that would be applied. Seen it’s been chatted about but am wondering if anyone has anything signed concrete before physically getting the car. Meeting with the dealer Thursday and wondering how to play this. Praying for no funny business. Thanks

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
Anyone have, or know of anyone buying a ‘23 have a buyers order signed? My dealer claimed that it was not possible to do given the mystery of the private offer and exactly how that would be applied. Seen it’s been chatted about but am wondering if anyone has anything signed concrete before physically getting the car. Meeting with the dealer Thursday and wondering how to play this. Praying for no funny business. Thanks
Is it your order? If so your private offer is already in whatever the hell smartVincent is, it's your reservation number.

Jajar1124

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 VW Atlas
Is it your order? If so your private offer is already in whatever the hell smartVincent is, it's your reservation number.
So it seems that they’re already playing games with me. Great. Yes it’s my order. Long story short back in April I somehow glitched and was able to build an XLT when it wasn’t an option (only lariat and platinum). A week later dealer told me it got kicked back which I expect. Fast forward to august I ordered a 23 with the build I placed back in April and they told me It was all good, nothing else needed until it was built. Here we are and I feel like they’re gonna try to pull it from me to sell themselves.

markeyv

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
architect
So it seems that they’re already playing games with me. Great. Yes it’s my order. Long story short back in April I somehow glitched and was able to build an XLT when it wasn’t an option (only lariat and platinum). A week later dealer told me it got kicked back which I expect. Fast forward to august I ordered a 23 with the build I placed back in April and they told me It was all good, nothing else needed until it was built. Here we are and I feel like they’re gonna try to pull it from me to sell themselves.
if you had to make a glitch order doesn’t that mean you were not a wave 1 or 2 2023 order therefore you will not have a private offer

Jajar1124

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 VW Atlas
if you had to make a glitch order doesn’t that mean you were not a wave 1 or 2 2023 order therefore you will not have a private offer
I was texted and emailed that I had a private offer. Idk how but when I went to the dealer to order an xlt was processed (though didn’t go through obviously). Didn’t even make sense cause I would never get black and at that time I was pro or bust.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 8A3D3F2D-2123-4A49-8C3C-BCB2D684FE8C
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 63149842-828E-40CC-BE4F-86BAE96AE36E
Sponsored

Last edited: