• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
Episode 63, about the 45 minute mark
You da man. I found one from 7 months ago that stated about the same thing and I figured everything still applied, but its great to have confirmation.
Sponsored

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, 21 Corvette Convertible
You da man. I found one from 7 months ago that stated about the same thing and I figured everything still applied, but its great to have confirmation.
He gets confused at first thinking I’m asking about extended range pro but the then figured out I’m asking about extended reservation
The whole point that the private offer was made to us prior to the $5000 increase is proof enough that $7000 offer is not to cover that $5000

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
He gets confused at first thinking I’m asking about extended range pro but the then figured out I’m asking about extended reservation
The whole point that the private offer was made to us prior to the $5000 increase is proof enough that $7000 offer is not to cover that $5000
I think you meant to say "confused" in air quotes lol. Maybe that's just the hardened cynic in me. We'll see if the truck ever arrives, I may not even get it by the end of the year at the rate the damn thing is moving through the shipping process.

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, 21 Corvette Convertible
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) DAD6086A-7685-42AC-874A-8CE4DD1FB380

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
Just got an email from Ford:

Hello xxxxx,
It’s time to finalize your purchase. Click below to access your cart and checkout experience. From there, you will be able to view monthly payments, get an instant offer for your trade‑in, select protection plans or customize your F-150 LIGHTNING XLT with genuine Ford Accessories.

Tracking shows delivered to @Granger Ford !

If only I wasn't a four hour drive away, hoping to go get it on Friday :)

Sponsored

surferjoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Just got an email from Ford:

Hello xxxxx,
It’s time to finalize your purchase. Click below to access your cart and checkout experience. From there, you will be able to view monthly payments, get an instant offer for your trade‑in, select protection plans or customize your F-150 LIGHTNING XLT with genuine Ford Accessories.

Tracking shows delivered to @Granger Ford !

If only I wasn't a four hour drive away, hoping to go get it on Friday :)
Congrats! Is that email from Ford providing for as much of an online purchasing experience as it suggests (i.e., pricing and financing confirmed online, pre-dealer visit)? Since our order confirmations include dealer-confirmed-pricing (absent any private offers from Ford), it would seem so. If that's the case, this process might eliminate concerns about the handling of price protection by dealers . . . Hope so.

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
Congrats! Is that email from Ford providing for as much of an online purchasing experience as it suggests (i.e., pricing and financing confirmed online, pre-dealer visit)? Since our order confirmations include dealer-confirmed-pricing (absent any private offers from Ford), it would seem so. If that's the case, this process might eliminate concerns about the handling of price protection by dealers . . . Hope so.
Just got done clicking through the email link and while it does offer the ability to check out online it does not have anything about the private offer listed so I am don't think we can use it. Seems like it could work otherwise however not for those who have private offers... The online price was also missing the $1000 discount from Granger that was hand written on the sheet they had me sign.

shadycoh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 xlt
finally made it to built

blend 10/26
Built 11/15
Estimated Delivery 12/4/2022 - 12/10/2022

markeyv

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
architect
finally made it to built

blend 10/26
Built 11/15
Estimated Delivery 12/4/2022 - 12/10/2022
does yours say shipped too? i’m buitbut not shipped and do not have an estimated delivery yet
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 97D23841-4EA6-4630-9729-B855BACC8130
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 19115710-BCFE-4E9C-82FC-C0E0CCA97F91

Sponsored

markeyv

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
architect

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
oh what the hell. back to hourly refreshing to hopefully see a delivery date pop
I wouldn't bother yet, my delivery date was yesterday and the truck still hasn't left ramp 51. Sat there since the Saturday before last.

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE & 2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Does anyone know how current the 10/24 build trucks are on their updates? Anyone have FDRS and willing to run my VIN? I had asked my dealer to install all available updates before I take ownership of the truck and had asked them to put in a spray-in bedliner before I get it, but I am kind of hoping that I might get lucky enough to take ownership of my truck before I head out of town for Thanksgiving, so depending on the updates needed and how long it might take for them to do the bedliner, I might forego having them do those things...

UFLightning

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat
I just talked with Ford chat, confirmed my Lightning is on a chip hold with no ETA :(, stuck in "in production" purgatory. Lariat and Platinums moving to "built" seems to have slowed to a crawl over the last few weeks.

SorryElon

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
I just talked with Ford chat, confirmed my Lightning is on a chip hold with no ETA :(, stuck in "in production" purgatory. Lariat and Platinums moving to "built" seems to have slowed to a crawl over the last few weeks.
I feel like ford should be reaching out to see if we want to delete the security chip that they made post chip shortages orders remove.
Sponsored