• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
Ford chat is inaccessible on my phone and laptop, my dealer disappears for days at a time, and my ford.com page doesn't show any dates. Now, the trucks have gone into a black hole.
I had that problem, dump the cache on your brower and it will pop up again if you close and reopen the window. Not that it changes the crappy communication from Ford but it gives some sense of feedback.
Sponsored

markeyv

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
architect
Sorry, man. I know it could be worse than having a delivery estimate, though on the plus side, at least they're not jerking you around. It's pretty weird they didn't give you one yet, though I wonder if maybe they accidentally gave me one prematurely and that's why it keeps changing, because the original one was never going to happen in the first place. If I recall correctly, you said yours was at ramp 5M in New Boston, which is where mine is, so they're in the same status, going to the same final destination, so really whatever mine ends up doing should be what yours does. For that, I apologize for giving the updates, because it's like you're getting vicariously jerked around.
yup I'm in new Boston also Keep your updates coming. I'm manifesting that our trucks will be on the journey together lol

shadycoh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 xlt
man I am going to have to order new tires the ones on the truck must have flat spots on them as long as its been sitting in Salem Il

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, 21 Corvette Convertible
I think if it wasn't for the rail blockade into WNY or whatever is going on we'd be about the same. I've been glancing over the passed month and it seems a little slow, but not overly slow.
Nothing new here, my ETA still shows 12/1. I just tried Ford chat, they gave me nothing I didn't already know. I have noticed that updates happen on Tuesday evenings. I'm fairly confident that the 12/1 ETA will be pushed out.

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
Nothing new here, my ETA still shows 12/1. I just tried Ford chat, they gave me nothing I didn't already know. I have noticed that updates happen on Tuesday evenings. I'm fairly confident that the 12/1 ETA will be pushed out.
Me too. I just want to be done with this whole process one way or another now, I need a date. It is mentally exhausting trying to deal with so many balls in the air because @Ford Motor Company and the dealer both have no idea who will actually be shipping our vehicles (or refuse to say) or why they are not moving. Let us pick the vehicles up and these logistic problems go away; less cost to Ford, less customer support to pay, less waiting time for the buyers, and no dealers to have to work with. I love the idea of never speaking to a dealer again for the rest of my life, I don't need someone who reads the same manual I will telling me the features of my vehicle. The world is changing, adapt or be left behind. They can't even send me a photo from the production line after 3 weeks, I don't trust them to get my vehicle across the country in less time than that at the moment.

Sponsored

markeyv

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
architect
got my assembly line photo today, still no ETA :(

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) image

Jajar1124

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 VW Atlas

image.jpg
If you save the image and then look in your photos you can see when it was actually taken. I wanna say I got my email for the build like 2 weeks late lol

Sponsored

markeyv

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
architect
If you save the image and then look in your photos you can see when it was actually taken. I wanna say I got my email for the build like 2 weeks late lol
picture was on 11/5 lol

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer

image.jpg
Damn, thats a nice looking truck! I was torn between black and gray and your photo is making me think I should have gone black...I went gray to help hide the dirt but dang that is pretty.

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
Damn, thats a nice looking truck! I was torn between black and gray and your photo is making me think I should have gone black...I went gray to help hide the dirt but dang that is pretty.
Same, and it would have better hidden the black bumpers and door handles on my Pro.

timwren

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
My dealer contacted me this afternoon and advised that the truck is indeed at Terminal 6 in Portland. They expect to receive it at the dealership by this Friday, December 2nd. Fingers crossed I receive it this week.
Confirmed this with Ford Chat this AM. My dealer hasn’t responded but I’d assume I’ll be on a separate transport as mine is going to Ontario, OR. I’d really like to pick it up this weekend but they have been sticklers about providing a signed purchase agreement before the truck arrives so financing will likely lag

bpcunning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning XLT, ‘20 Explorer ST
Occupation
EVA Tools Engineer
I finally got an estimated delivery this past weekend of 12/1-12/7. Then this morning it was bumped out to 12/2-12/8. Cut to 2pm this afternoon and I get a picture from my dealer of the window sticker! An hour later I get the assembly line photo (taken on 10/31). So keep the faith those of you with no delivery window, it can go quickly.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) C31908BA-BAD9-4FD4-A976-ED21D2A22562
Sponsored