• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

bryko

First Name
bryko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning, '22 Corolla, '13 Escape
Occupation
Engineer
So I finally finally got a estimated arrival for my 11/30 built Lariat ER on the Reservation Page and it says 1/2/23 to 1/8/23. Ridiculous! I'll miss the tax break. If this is what happens, I am out. Trucks built well AFTER mine have been delivered while mine sat on a mystery hold for over a month and even 10 days past the built date, there is no status update on the tracker, but only on the Reservation page.

Yabra2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
So I finally finally got a estimated arrival for my 11/30 built Lariat ER on the Reservation Page and it says 1/2/23 to 1/8/23. Ridiculous! I'll miss the tax break. If this is what happens, I am out. Trucks built well AFTER mine have been delivered while mine sat on a mystery hold for over a month and even 10 days past the built date, there is no status update on the tracker, but only on the Reservation page.
Try to negotiate some incentive with the dealer before pulling the trigger if that is the case.. it is what I will be doing.. maybe get 2-3k worth of discount or stuff.

s_c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Owner
https://builtrightind.com/collections/rear-seat-release

Pretty much playing Pokémon with accessories. Add to the list “remove overhead storage post so it can fit” to the post sale list. Glad I put a 50A outlet on the exterior of the garage.
Haha

I was confused also. Had to look at the install video for that part to understand how the seat is normally released. For others:

(Start at 2:30) https://builtrightindustries.myshop...ustries-ford-f-series-truck-rear-seat-release

Coming from another brand I would have thought that was included. Looks like something I'll want to add.

Sponsored

Shady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150xlt
Cut and paste from the other thread :) I am lazy

So Mac Haik Georgetown Tx, held to the 7K PCO was good to go. After battling for 3 hours about the 5K they said that there regional manager said there is no grantee on the 5K but they will submit it and send me whatever ford sends them. I was told before I went in that this is how they would handle it and they held to it. This was on a my22 converted to my23 Pro

I bitched about the extra tax that I would be paying on that 5K so they did up my trade in offer 300 more than it was at to cover it.

With the trade I ended up paying cash for the remainder of the Lightning.

After I got out of finance my Sales rep said the regional manager called back and I have 2 codes for rebates the 7K and another one that they said they could not say for how much so he is sure I will get something.

I guess I should not bitch about how long it takes to make a transaction at the dealership because I always fight as hard as I can to get the best price I can. If I were to plop down the cash and not bicker about trade in it would go fairly fast lol.

The Lightning is great other than I am going to have range anxiety for a while. I do miss adaptive cruise and hands free unlock but I am sure I will get used to using my phone to unlock and "start" the lightning.

Everyone was nice enough and I did not get thrown out Like I have several times in the past lol.

I still wait for the truck to rumble to life when I hit the start button such a let down to my 2021 F150 3.5

Shady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150xlt
Oh ya I plugged my ford mobile charger into 110 and with around 1/2 battery. Ford app says I will be fully charged Sunday at 1130 am :) and this is Friday 5PM

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, 21 Corvette Convertible
Cut and paste from the other thread :) I am lazy

So Mac Haik Georgetown Tx, held to the 7K PCO was good to go. After battling for 3 hours about the 5K they said that there regional manager said there is no grantee on the 5K but they will submit it and send me whatever ford sends them. I was told before I went in that this is how they would handle it and they held to it. This was on a my22 converted to my23 Pro

I bitched about the extra tax that I would be paying on that 5K so they did up my trade in offer 300 more than it was at to cover it.

With the trade I ended up paying cash for the remainder of the Lightning.

After I got out of finance my Sales rep said the regional manager called back and I have 2 codes for rebates the 7K and another one that they said they could not say for how much so he is sure I will get something.

I guess I should not bitch about how long it takes to make a transaction at the dealership because I always fight as hard as I can to get the best price I can. If I were to plop down the cash and not bicker about trade in it would go fairly fast lol.

The Lightning is great other than I am going to have range anxiety for a while. I do miss adaptive cruise and hands free unlock but I am sure I will get used to using my phone to unlock and "start" the lightning.

Everyone was nice enough and I did not get thrown out Like I have several times in the past lol.

I still wait for the truck to rumble to life when I hit the start button such a let down to my 2021 F150 3.5
Fingers crossed the $6000 shows up

Dirtriderx99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
First day with the truck and what a fun day it was. It's so smooth, fast, and really nice inside for a base model. I appreciate the seat warmers with the vinyl seats (which are nice). The dealer handled the PCO and price protection without question. Floormats, Running boards, bed mat, and dash cam are going in soon. The Azure paint looks sweet in person.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) IMG-7896

Sponsored

indubitalist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Pro
I got the e-mail to finalize my order last night, so looks like it's happening for me, too. Unfortunately @markeyv's truck turned out not to be on the same train, as noted above by his delivery ETA.

It's been a long ride... I was a launch event reservation holder, extended the reservation to get the Pro (remember the five seconds that trim was available back in January?), truck built Nov. 5... finally seems to be in the dealer's hands. Thinking I'll be there to finalize the deal this afternoon. Wish me luck with the price protection and private offer.

So you guys who haven't gotten yours yet know, ordertrack.app still shows it as "In transit." Ford's tracker filled in the "Shipped" bubble, marking that part "complete." "My vehicles" section on the Ford site shows "Complete your order." Still haven't heard from the dealership yet.

Last edited:

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, 21 Corvette Convertible
I got the e-mail to finalize my order last night, so looks like it's happening for me, too. Unfortunately @markeyv's truck turned out not to be on the same train, as noted above by his delivery ETA.

It's been a long ride... I was a launch event reservation holder, extended the reservation to get the Pro (remember the five seconds that trim was available back in January?), truck built Nov. 5... finally seems to be in the dealer's hands. Thinking I'll be there to finalize the deal this afternoon. Wish me luck with the price protection and private offer.

So you guys who haven't gotten yours yet know, ordertrack.app still shows it as "In transit." Ford's tracker filled in the "Shipped" bubble, marking that part "complete." "My vehicles" section on the Ford site shows "Complete your order." Still haven't heard from the dealership yet.
Happy to hear, good luck!

stealthzr1

First Name
jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 lightning, 2021 gt500
well my lariat ER blend of 10/26 FINALLY has a built status with an eta of 12/28-1/03/23. talk about cutting it close, i sure hope this all works out. im so sick of thinking about this and stressing over it.

Pod

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 AMB Lightning XLT SR
I love that Azure color. Went with AMB on mine because I could not see Azure in person but now….hmmmm looks so good. How blue is it in sunlight?

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR