• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/31 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I don't know why the system never updated, but no one had more information available than the default "waiting for carrier pickup" that I already had from the FOMOCO webpage
There is a delay in posting data from production database to customer service (orders and public trackers)
Sponsored

surferjoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
My dealer had provided a detailed report stating that the truck shipped on 11/18. Ford CS however just reported that it shipped 11/22 and is currently in Blue Island, IL.

Jml91

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
Occupation
Wastewater Collections Technician
Called for the first time. The last update Ford had was on the 17th, rail car is in Illinois. Hoping for a new update soon!

surferjoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
My dealer had provided a detailed report stating that the truck shipped on 11/18. Ford CS however just reported that it shipped 11/22 and is currently in Blue Island, IL.
OK. Dealer has provided a copy of the updated status report showing Blue Island, IL as of 11/22. So, Ford CS likely misinterpreted the status date as the ship date. Instead, truck was released for shipment on 11/18, and is enjoying the same snail-rail phenom that our friends in NY are experiencing.

ranchd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro SR
Occupation
Software
Can you share your ship date and railcar # if you have it? There are a couple of Cali folks in this build week, and we're trying to figure out if we shipped out together (and then can aggregate our intel). All I have is a railcar # canadian national railways TTGX853634
I'm in norcal and railcar: TTGX158505. This a.m. left Texas. Guessing it's heading to L.A. area and then shipped on trucks from there.

Sponsored

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
OK. Dealer has provided a copy of the updated status report showing Blue Island, IL as of 11/22. So, Ford CS likely misinterpreted the status date as the ship date. Instead, truck was released for shipment on 11/18, and is enjoying the same snail-rail phenom that our friends in NY are experiencing.
Snails at least move a little. We are moving at continental drift speeds.

vnclightning

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
IT
Can you share your ship date and railcar # if you have it? There are a couple of Cali folks in this build week, and we're trying to figure out if we shipped out together (and then can aggregate our intel). All I have is a railcar # canadian national railways TTGX853634
@surferjoe I did not get the railcar but CS told me that my F150 arrived at West Chicago on November 21 via Union Pacific Railway and as of yesterday it is still there with no ETA to my dealership.

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
Guess the rail yard guys activated my FordPass ;) truck still sitting in Atlanta unfortunately.
A746BECF-8E69-4B72-BA1F-3FCAB9C046E1.png
Thats awesome! I've been trying mine for 3 weeks now and no luck. Does that horn/lights button work? Can you honk at the driver to go faster once it is loaded? 😂

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Thats awesome! I've been trying mine for 3 weeks now and no luck. Does that horn/lights button work? Can you honk at the driver to go faster once it is loaded? 😂
Careful, a previous forum user had their truck delayed because the Rail guys thought there was something wrong with his truck because they kept turning it on remotely.

Sponsored

Nbpfit07

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford F-150 Lariat 2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Healthcare
Careful, a previous forum user had their truck delayed because the Rail guys thought there was something wrong with his truck because they kept turning it on remotely.
Hahaha I’m not touching anything but the location button till it gets to me! No more delays needed!

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
I'm still stuck in Gibson, IN. Thinking I'm waiting to be loaded on a railcar.

Not feeling too optimistic about the 12/3 delivery estimate.

KurtsRPMGarage

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, 22 Tesla Model 3, 03 C5 Z06
Occupation
Geologist
According to Ford Chat the last place my truck checked in was at the West Chicago Union Pacific in Illinois on November 22. Still no ETA.