• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/31 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
White, let the wife pick the color, showed her all of em and that’s what she wanted lol.
Smart man. My wife went the opposite route, told me I wasn't allowed to get another white truck. I went with Avalanche (big stretch, right?).
Sponsored

Nbpfit07

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford F-150 Lariat 2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Healthcare
Smart man. My wife went the opposite route, told me I wasn't allowed to get another white truck. I went with Avalanche (big stretch, right?).
:ROFLMAO: I tried to talk her into avalanche! Anything other than the white. She wasn’t budging though unfortunately.

Jml91

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
Occupation
Wastewater Collections Technician
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/31 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 8F9EF2FB-A459-44C8-B92C-AD3923E20A45
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/31 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 8F9EF2FB-A459-44C8-B92C-AD3923E20A45
Guys! It’s happening 😅
Selling my ranger to a private party Thursday so timing couldn’t be better!

surferjoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Guys! It’s happening 😅
Selling my ranger to a private party Thursday so timing couldn’t be better!
Congratulations! You got the gold bar wrapped in the golden ticket, because apparently only one truck is being delivered per state per month . . . Enjoy!!!

Jml91

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
Occupation
Congratulations! You got the gold bar wrapped in the golden ticket, because apparently only one truck is being delivered per state per month . . . Enjoy!!!
Well we should have been on the same rail, so I hope you get the good news too!

Sponsored

surferjoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Well we should have been on the same rail, so I hope you get the good news too!
Many thanks! That's the hope, and there have been plenty of cases where trucks have out-paced status reports. Fingers-crossed for all the groups awaiting deliveries!

Jml91

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
Occupation
Many thanks! That's the hope, and there have been plenty of cases where trucks have out-paced status reports. Fingers-crossed for all the groups awaiting deliveries!
I feel like delivery times have been getting better and better as the year end approaches

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
I feel like delivery times have been getting better and better as the year end approaches
To California maybe...us NY guys are getting the short end of the shipping stick.

Jml91

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
Occupation
To California maybe...us NY guys are getting the short end of the shipping stick.
Which is ridiculous since we are far away out here too

Sponsored

Nbpfit07

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford F-150 Lariat 2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Healthcare
She’s home! Some back and forth was required at the dealership, however the 7000k private offer was given right up front. Sales manager pulled the smartvincent no further issues with that.

The price protection was a whole other story. The sales manager “needed to be re-invoiced by ford to figure out how much the discount would be” and I said “it’s right there, it was 53,xxx when I ordered and it’s 58,xxx. AKA 5,000” went back and forth but couldn't let this thing walk for a 5k check I’ll get back. Even walked in with the policy flyer about the price protection. Wasn’t too happy about that part, everything else was excellent though!

The wife and I have never driven an electric car, but this thing has put smiles on everyone’s face that has jumped in so far (including ours)!!

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/31 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 71C25D34-C539-4768-9D84-051BF48AE28C

KurtsRPMGarage

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, 22 Tesla Model 3, 03 C5 Z06
Occupation
Geologist
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/31 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) image

Well Ford just sent me the photo of my truck so that's pretty sweet.

surferjoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Potentially Useful Info:
Just spoke with Ford CS -- and he was able to provide Private Offer info:
the Program Name, "MY23 Lightning Model Year Transition"
Program # 38570 visible in Smart Vincent
and my Certificate # xxxxxxxxxxx.
If nothing else, this means Ford CS can see & confirm the Private Offers, and should put to rest any issues with dealers pretending they don't know what's going on.

For Team 10/31 in Cali, he confirmed railcar#, transitions between various carriers/lines, and that the unpaid interns had not updated status -- but he guesses truck should be somewhere 'round NV by this point. -- We'll see (no updates from anywhere else).
Sponsored