• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/31 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

hringrose

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Pro, 1965 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Geotechnical Engineer
Rail car says “placed at customer location”, hopefully that means I’ll get it soon? Anyone else have info on what that means?

heelyeah

First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Bronco; 22 F150 Lightning; 21 Jeep JT (wife's)
@Wsl346 I'm coming for your record of max number of days in production, I'm up to 31 lol
I wish that was the record. There were folks from my build week in June who were in production for several months. I am following this thread because it's my dad's build week and his has been in production for 49 days.

nanohead

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E, 23 Lightning ER, 15 F150 XLT, 12 Cayman
Occupation
Engineer
Well, according to Ford chat, my Lightning will be pickup up by the shipper on 12/12. Hopefully, It'll get here before the end of the year.

Heck, I'd go pick up at the factory. Its only 9-10 hours from my house to the factory. We did a tour there year ago when dropping one of my kids off at Michigan State

tblches

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
I wish that was the record. There were folks from my build week in June who were in production for several months. I am following this thread because it's my dad's build week and his has been in production for 49 days.
Good point, but one record I might have will be order date to actually receiving the truck lol original order on 1/20/22, wave 2

Sponsored

KurtsRPMGarage

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, 22 Tesla Model 3, 03 C5 Z06
Occupation
Geologist
Went by the dealer today and spotted an avalanche pro being unloaded off the truck. Since my eta is today I got really excited. Amazingly it’s someone else’s. I noticed it lacked any of the tow tech features that mine will have. What a tease! Congrats to whoever’s truck this is.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/31 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 907B3DEE-EA9B-44C3-A4FB-34CBB35EFB21

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator
Delivery is complete at the dealership, 3 days before the last day of estimate arrival.

I’m just coming back from a business trip from Seattle and this is going to be my fathers Pro. Looks like a winter storm will delay him picking it up until Monday, he’s 82 and doesn’t want to drive in a storm, neither do I. We both have to be there since my name is on reservation.

Jml91

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
Occupation
Wastewater Collections Technician
Well just hit the 500 mile mark on the Lightning. It’s incredible. Sitting at 2.3kwh/mile since I took ownership. Partly because it’s cold when I go to work in the morning. Mods have been tailgate letter inserts, OEM running boards, and got tint yesterday. I’ll be color matching the front and back blue ovals to the truck colors, and lastly a leveling kit and upgrading the wheels and tires. I have everything and just waiting to find time for install.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/31 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 523EB594-5B12-413C-A411-510A60C3A087

Sponsored

granfaloon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
Well just hit the 500 mile mark on the Lightning. It’s incredible. Sitting at 2.3kwh/mile since I took ownership. Partly because it’s cold when I go to work in the morning. Mods have been tailgate letter inserts, OEM running boards, and got tint yesterday. I’ll be color matching the front and back blue ovals to the truck colors, and lastly a leveling kit and upgrading the wheels and tires. I have everything and just waiting to find time for install.

523EB594-5B12-413C-A411-510A60C3A087.jpeg
Lookin sharp!

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator
Delivery is complete at the dealership, 3 days before the last day of estimate arrival.

I’m just coming back from a business trip from Seattle and this is going to be my fathers Pro. Looks like a winter storm will delay him picking it up until Monday, he’s 82 and doesn’t want to drive in a storm, neither do I. We both have to be there since my name is on reservation.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/31 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 6A8ACD73-3CEC-4297-ACB7-BAD01D872B0D

It’s waiting for my father. It’s dumping some serious snow in Tahoe this weekend and neither of us want to drive to go get it. He’s 82 going on 62, he’s super Healthy. He cuts his own cords of wood using a splitter, sledge hammer and axe. Super happy for him. I’m a videographer on the side and going to do a video of him picking it up at the dealership. Take some photos too of the dealership with both of our Lightnings and our salesman Joe, who sold us both trucks.

ATLJoker285

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150

523EB594-5B12-413C-A411-510A60C3A087.jpeg
Looks good. I may be in the minority but I like the Pro/XLT rims much better thant than the Lariats.
Sponsored