• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/31 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator
Potentially Useful Info:
Just spoke with Ford CS -- and he was able to provide Private Offer info:
the Program Name, "MY23 Lightning Model Year Transition"
Program # 38570 visible in Smart Vincent
and my Certificate # xxxxxxxxxxx.
If nothing else, this means Ford CS can see & confirm the Private Offers, and should put to rest any issues with dealers pretending they don't know what's going on.

For Team 10/31 in Cali, he confirmed railcar#, transitions between various carriers/lines, and that the unpaid interns had not updated status -- but he guesses truck should be somewhere 'round NV by this point. -- We'll see (no updates from anywhere else).
Carson City NV is my stop. Crossing fingers.
Thanks!
Sponsored

Jml91

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
Occupation
Wastewater Collections Technician
Potentially Useful Info:
Just spoke with Ford CS -- and he was able to provide Private Offer info:
the Program Name, "MY23 Lightning Model Year Transition"
Program # 38570 visible in Smart Vincent
and my Certificate # xxxxxxxxxxx.
If nothing else, this means Ford CS can see & confirm the Private Offers, and should put to rest any issues with dealers pretending they don't know what's going on.

For Team 10/31 in Cali, he confirmed railcar#, transitions between various carriers/lines, and that the unpaid interns had not updated status -- but he guesses truck should be somewhere 'round NV by this point. -- We'll see (no updates from anywhere else).
Got confirmation from my dealer today. My truck is in the San Diego Distribution center and he said he expects it any day.

ranchd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro SR
Occupation
Software
So. Anyone else have this happening? Got a railcar number. tracked it to california, but now calling ford they say it's in Blue Island, Il and hasn't moved since Nov 22? @ Wsl346! any thoughts here? going to try an get info from the dealer today.

rmstephenson

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 XLT SR
My delivery pushed back a week. Did get a note from my sales guy that it should be any day. Fingers crossed it's here by the weekend.

surferjoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
So. Anyone else have this happening? Got a railcar number. tracked it to california, but now calling ford they say it's in Blue Island, Il and hasn't moved since Nov 22? @ Wsl346! any thoughts here? going to try an get info from the dealer today.
That's pretty much my situation as well, except I haven't been able to track the railcar. Would you be willing to share your railcar#? Mines TTGX853634. Your report also aligns with a Ford rep telling me yesterday that Ford's status had not been manually updated since the 22nd, but the railcar had been moving and should be close to Cali.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ranchd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro SR
Occupation
Software
That's pretty much my situation as well, except I haven't been able to track the railcar. Would you be willing to share your railcar#? Mines TTGX853634
Sure. TTGX158505.last it said was left Dagget, CA three days ago.

Ford CS said that may be what I was given and the railcar is moving, but the truck supposedly isn't on it. Hoping to get something from the dealer. this is ridiculous that Ford has no real idea where it is and it's up to the dealer. Baloney. If I ship something I have access to all tracking. Also, not super hard to connect shipping data either. Being in software these kinds of connections to systems happens all the time. Or, how about just turning on the GPS in the truck?

If these car companies all want to go to orders only they have to fix this stuff and give customers exact info. They should also go the route of Tesla and just build their own distribution.

hringrose

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Pro, 1965 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Geotechnical Engineer
Sure. TTGX158505.last it said was left Dagget, CA three days ago.

Ford CS said that may be what I was given and the railcar is moving, but the truck supposedly isn't on it. Hoping to get something from the dealer. this is ridiculous that Ford has no real idea where it is and it's up to the dealer. Baloney. If I ship something I have access to all tracking. Also, not super hard to connect shipping data either. Being in software these kinds of connections to systems happens all the time. Or, how about just turning on the GPS in the truck?

If these car companies all want to go to orders only they have to fix this stuff and give customers exact info. They should also go the route of Tesla and just build their own distribution.
I’m in the same boat. My railcar tracking says it has arrived in Bakersfield but Ford says it is still at Blue Island, IL.

JustB

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
I just moved into "shipped" status and have a vehiship convoy number. Anyone know how long until it gets loaded onto a train?

Dirtriderx99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
I’m in the same boat. My railcar tracking says it has arrived in Bakersfield but Ford says it is still at Blue Island, IL.
Are you on a BNSF train? My dealer said it was in Barstow yesterday morning. How are you tracking?

hringrose

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Geotechnical Engineer
Are you on a BNSF train? My dealer said it was in Barstow yesterday morning. How are you tracking?
Yeah it is on BNSF, I am able to track using the original Candian Rail car number. Where is your trucks final destination?

Sponsored

surferjoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
There's a lot of evidence suggesting Ford's tracking is simply out of date. In addition to several mid/nor Cal. customers in this group with railcars nearby, our NY friends in the 10/24 Group have trucks showing up without prior status updates at Ford.

hringrose

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Geotechnical Engineer
There's a lot of evidence suggesting Ford's tracking is simply out of date. In addition to several mid/nor Cal. customers in this group with railcars nearby, our NY friends in the 10/24 Group have trucks showing up without prior status updates at Ford.
Crossing my fingers that is the case!

surferjoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Yeah it is on BNSF, I am able to track using the original Candian Rail car number. Where is your trucks final destination?
What's the method for tracking Canadian Rail? Thanks!

Dirtriderx99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
I'm on TTGX 705507, and I guess it's going to Richmond and then trucking over to Escalon.

surferjoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
I just moved into "shipped" status and have a vehiship convoy number. Anyone know how long until it gets loaded onto a train?
As you'll see from many posts in this and other threads, Ford's status reports are unreliable. Try to get your railcar # from your dealer and see if you can track that yourself (hringrose seems to have a method, trying to get it).
Sponsored