• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 11/14 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Pdxguy

First Name
La
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E FE, Toyota Tacoma, Audi
Please go ahead and add me to the statistical tracking. Been really informative to see how previous weeks are delivering (or not). 9/29 order, 11/16 Blend, 11/16 In Production. Lariet ER. Tear tag populated on 11/17. Oregon. Fingers crossed.
Sponsored

AkayRiviannnn07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T Launch Edition
This has happened Much faster than anticipated....i dont know where they got the spring of 23 dates. I am going to be forced with a tough decision much sooner than anticipated.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 11/14 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) Screenshot_20221125_064430_Email

Sponsored

AkayRiviannnn07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T Launch Edition
Thanks. You were 3 days ahead of me. Hopefully mine will ship next week. Sorry you have to make such a quick decision.
Good luck hopefully yours ships soon. Just too close to my delivery of my rivian with the price increase of the "23 model.

pjorg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
My "In Production" date is listed as 11/15/2022.
I called Ford Customer Service today just to see what they'd say when asked for a status update. I was told my truck is on a "microchip hold" but that the current estimated delivery window to the dealer is between December 2–5. The rep did emphasize that this was a preliminary estimate that could change.
My order transitioned to "Built" status today, 11/25.

I chatted with Ford just now after seeing my status change, and they gave me this update:
Your order currently shows Awaiting Shipment-Micro Chip At Plant On Hold-Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI-ETA for status updates Dec-17-2022.

Yabra2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Does it mean anything if the modules page showing tear tag and vehicle data? No idea what these mean

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
Does it mean anything if the modules page showing tear tag and vehicle data? No idea what these mean
Basically means your truck is built enough to have its brains powered up, congrats! Doesn't mean there isn't some dastardly chip hold waiting around the corner, but hopefully that doesn't happen.

Sponsored

laselvasurf

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning XLT, 13 Raptor, 13 X5M, 03 Excursion
Hello all, stumbled into this thread and also have a 11/14 build week. My XLT shows it is built as of 11/23 and just transitioned over to "Shipped" this morning in Ford's Vehicle Order Tracker and the Ordertrack website. It still shows as in production on my reservation page though.

Wesley

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford raptor
Occupation
Retired
Hello all, stumbled into this thread and also have a 11/14 build week. My XLT shows it is built as of 11/23 and just transitioned over to "Shipped" this morning in Ford's Vehicle Order Tracker and the Ordertrack website. It still shows as in production on my reservation page though.
What was your blend date?

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
I'm only a teensy bit jealous.... A bunch of us have been waiting for 3 weeks for it to transition to shipped and neither the dealers nor Ford are any help on discovering why. I'll have to call again tomorrow and waste my time looking for another non-answer. As mentioned elsewhere, it is in Ford's best interest to ship as many as possible before year's end, I'm surprised they aren't more on top of it.

laselvasurf

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning XLT, 13 Raptor, 13 X5M, 03 Excursion
I'm only a teensy bit jealous.... A bunch of us have been waiting for 3 weeks for it to transition to shipped and neither the dealers nor Ford are any help on discovering why. I'll have to call again tomorrow and waste my time looking for another non-answer. As mentioned elsewhere, it is in Ford's best interest to ship as many as possible before year's end, I'm surprised they aren't more on top of it.
Understable. I am still waiting for the catch... My dealer emailed me on Friday morning and said my truck was in a chip hold, but that was before Ford said it was built on their website, that was updated Friday evening. We'll find out soon enough. I did order a very basic XLT SR with the only options being the two tow packages. Most people I've seen that are seeing delays are either Pros, loaded Lariat or Platinum trucks. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much until it's actually at the dealer.
Sponsored