• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 12/05 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

FinsNBolts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat
Hey fun kids. I just noticed that my second lightning is scheduled for this week (well, this one is technically for my business partner).

Taxman, I haven’t added the second one to the order list because I didn’t want to confuse you with my name showing back up with another order, but will update that info when I have a moment!
Sponsored

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, Matrix, 91 Galant VR4 (for sale)

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT

Thomas

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram
Occupation
Retired
Ford CS told me this morning that my estimated delivery is January 2-8. Of course it is.

Driver8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Ford CS told me this morning that my estimated delivery is January 2-8. Of course it is.
Well, that's a total bummer. Now I'm afraid to ask for an ETA.

Sponsored

Technoman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 JK//2006 1T Silverado/1970 CJ/2023 Lightning
Occupation
Retired
OK.....I've been laughing at some of you guys living on this forum pinging Ford all day. I'm thinking "Get a Life"....I now apologize for that criticism as I have been sucked in to checking for progress many times throughout the day.
I plan on catching up with my many hobbies soon and might need to stay away from pre-ordering anything for a bit.
But I did reserve a Silverado and a Blazer in the first minutes......Ah crap , what about the Jeep Recon and the VW Scout or a EV Bronco or ?? I need a life LOL.

My guess is the week of 1/15 to CA for my XLT SR. Blend 12/10 Tear tag 12/12...
Cheers

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
OK.....I've been laughing at some of you guys living on this forum pinging Ford all day. I'm thinking "Get a Life"....I now apologize for that criticism as I have been sucked in to checking for progress many times throughout the day.
I plan on catching up with my many hobbies soon and might need to stay away from pre-ordering anything for a bit.
But I did reserve a Silverado and a Blazer in the first minutes......Ah crap , what about the Jeep Recon and the VW Scout or a EV Bronco or ?? I need a life LOL.

Cheers
Getting a life is way over rated knowing you are going to lose it anyway. It is true that if we put all the hours that we have put in all our reservations in forums in something productive like going to mars, we probably would be there by now but some of us are getting a truck this month paying almost $16K less than those getting them next year. Rivian early reservation holders pay less too. So there is something to be said for not having a life.

These forums are like roach motels; easy to get in, hard to get out. You may as well enjoy it while you are here.

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
Not sure when he filmed this, looks like it was uploaded today. Maybe they were our trucks?!
Not mine. Didn't see a whole lot of Pros

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
I called Ford customers service today and they said my truck is built and not on a chip hold and showing at Flat Rock (ramp 51) awaiting shipment. The rep hinted that a may of been shipped already to call the dealer to have them use the new tracker to see if it's left Flat Rock yet.....

Last edited:

Sponsored

Eastbaylightning

First Name
Antz Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro

Cheers
Just like me and my son, we keep checking status every hour.
Wow, I also have the same blend 12/10 and Tear tag 12/12 to CA. I am also guessing some time in Jan, which means we won't get the $7,500 tax credit for 2022 :(
Hope we can get some tax credit in 2023...

asudan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 3.5L, 2022 Tesla Performance Model Y
  • Chip Holds are not a novel occurrence and almost every truck gets put on this hold. Despite this, trucks are moving to a built status in about 12 days, and in recent weeks we've seen it slide down to about 10. Keep in mind that this is an average and we've seen as short as 3 and as long as 35. Some will win and some will lose. In summary though, a chip hold is not a death sentence. It's just part of the process.
On day 34 of chip hood today… seen a bunch of trucks that started after mine get their chips already.

tidemacedo

First Name
Aristides
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
To take my mind off of the $7,500 horse race bet that is my 12/11 blend date (sort of like having a trifecta ticket with Secretariat, Seattle Slew, and ... Mr. Ed), I am now focusing on accessories.

I want to be able to transport two mountain bikes completely in the bed. I think I'm going to do fork mounts drilled into a 2x6 (and strap the bikes down). Anyone have an affordable solution they like better for a 5.5' bed?

Looks like @BennyTheBeaver got the Ford floor liners for his Pro. (https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...ford-all-weather-liner-tray.12114/post-282071) I am tempted. Thoughts?
I use Tailgate pad on my GMC with 5ft bed and works perfect.

Gaalpwrd

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Lightning #183/887, Lariat LR Antimatter
Occupation
Building stuff
So, can't sleep and I randomly checked the vehicle tracker... just got updated to built. Feel like a damn kid waiting for Christmas
Sponsored

Last edited: