• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 12/05 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, Matrix, 91 Galant VR4 (for sale)
In the same boat. I just talked to my dealer looking at VINView. He said last update was on 15th and it says it is just sitting in Dearborn MI. But I am a bit more relaxed since the guidance delay announcement. I wouldn't drive it much in winter so if there is no tax penalty, I would be OK with January delivery. But I have to admit, I would rather for it to rust out sitting in my driveway instead of rusting in a parking lot in Michigan.
same. I still want it this year so I can get the credit this year, but I am more relaxed especially since my dealer hasn't acknowledged my price protection yet.
Sponsored

MJDore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Finance
With the blizzard headed this way it would be nice to have the HIS up and running. Still waiting on that quote from Sunrun, too.

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
With the blizzard headed this way it would be nice to have the HIS up and running. Still waiting on that quote from Sunrun, too.
...... Blizzard 🥶 they need to get my truck loaded on that damn train lol State of charge on YouTube said you can have Qmerit give a quote/install that as well you don't HAVE to have Sunrun do it

Eastbaylightning

First Name
Antz Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
same. I still want it this year so I can get the credit this year, but I am more relaxed especially since my dealer hasn't acknowledged my price protection yet.
My dealer didn't want to acknowledge the price protection and private offer at first. I kept pressing (politely) showing the screenshots of the original MSRP, etc. and I mentioned that I belong to a F150 Lightning forum where we discuss on the process for price protection. In the end, they contacted their Ford rep to check the DORA and confirmed (only through text messages) that we are price protected to the original MSRP + the private offer. I still don't have an official document to make me sleep well, but at least I have that text messages. I think the key is to mention about this Forum and say that we are aware and "educated" enough to know if they are trying to play games. Let's hope everything will be smooth at the end. This dealer model is killing me softly... LOL

Eastbaylightning

First Name
Antz Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Dealer sent me this. Looks like I'm on chip hold. :-(
1671558354952.png
Same here. I spoke to the dealer yesterday, they checked their old tracker and it's showing the truck is still in Michigan. They checked the VINview and said that I am on chip hold. Since I am CA, it's impossible for me to get it by end of the year. But I feel relieve that I don't have to keep pressing this F5 key every few minutes

Sponsored

MJDore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Finance
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/05 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1671572000336

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
My dealer didn't want to acknowledge the price protection and private offer at first. I kept pressing (politely) showing the screenshots of the original MSRP, etc. and I mentioned that I belong to a F150 Lightning forum where we discuss on the process for price protection. In the end, they contacted their Ford rep to check the DORA and confirmed (only through text messages) that we are price protected to the original MSRP + the private offer. I still don't have an official document to make me sleep well, but at least I have that text messages. I think the key is to mention about this Forum and say that we are aware and "educated" enough to know if they are trying to play games. Let's hope everything will be smooth at the end. This dealer model is killing me softly... LOL

I agree. Salespeople look for fawns that are separated from the herd. The only way I got stuff in writing was hitting them with the knowledge, I obtained here. If you are in the dark, you may as well be that lone fawn limping in front of a hungry lion.

F150Blue

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
My dealer called today and she said that they won’t know till when the car comes in. I said I got an email.

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5, BMW 528, Porsche 928
Occupation
Sales Leader
We are "Built"...date 12/19/2022...est delivery 1/6 to 1/12

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks for waiting. I see status as In Transit, Arrived at Junction Point (Canadian National Railways ), Location: West Chic, IL, EYA Dec 28th- Jan 3rd

Shipped Rail - Railcar # TTGX156410 (Canadian National Railways)

it's wild to me that Ford is willing to give out this info. Is there anything I can do with it?
ever since you posted this my F5 key is exponentially wearing out faster!!! my blend is 12/7 and still says built :/. i am going to just assume is on its way to my dealer as we speak :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Sponsored

mattb

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
ever since you posted this my F5 key is exponentially wearing out faster!!! my blend is 12/7 and still says built :/. i am going to just assume is on its way to my dealer as we speak :ROFLMAO:
what is this F5 of which you speak? i use a mac ;)

and - the Union Pacific tracker phone number from the order tracker pinned thread found the car and said its destination date is 24 DEC. fun to be able to look into the process a bit...

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
what is this F5 of which you speak? i use a mac ;)

and - the Union Pacific tracker phone number from the order tracker pinned thread found the car and said its destination date is 24 DEC. fun to be able to look into the process a bit...
Haha Refresh webpage

Oh wait sorry…so did you call the train and request to look for the VIN or did your Ford account give you that original train info?

mattb

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Haha Refresh webpage

Oh wait sorry…so did you call the train and request to look for the VIN or did your Ford account give you that original train info?
ford chat gave me the rail car number and i called UP

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford chat gave me the rail car number and i called UP
Ahh gotcha. Does the Ford online tracker say “shipped”

MJDore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Finance
Updated to Built last pm!

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/05 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1671636335710
Sponsored