• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 12/05 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

brewski

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L Platinum
Occupation
Yes
Picking up now. No spare tire lock. No frunk net. Not 100% sure the net is included. Mobile charger is in frunk cooler area.
They tried to add paint protection and service fee. I ixed those. Oh, and they *forgot* about the online deposits I made.
Spending time on this forum is valuable. If you don’t show prepared you’ll likely get overwhelmed quickly and miss something…which I may still have done.
Sponsored

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5, BMW 528, Porsche 928
Occupation
Sales Leader
FCSP has finally arrived...now to get the electrician back out to install it.

Pod

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 AMB Lightning XLT SR
My dealer did not offset my deposit either. Hope I can get it back from Ford. We will see.

CORRECTION: Dealer did work my deposit in, took a while to find it but it is there.

Last edited:

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
Took her home today finally!
E8F5FE09-0888-416B-998D-BEF5C120019E.jpeg

I totally forgot about my deposit too… will reach out to Ford about it
Congrats. And a tasteful choice of color. You will love it.

Sponsored

jedi713

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat
Picking up now. No spare tire lock. No frunk net. Not 100% sure the net is included. Mobile charger is in frunk cooler area.
They tried to add paint protection and service fee. I ixed those. Oh, and they *forgot* about the online deposits I made.
Spending time on this forum is valuable. If you don’t show prepared you’ll likely get overwhelmed quickly and miss something…which I may still have done.
I raised a stink about the lock and net since it is in the included items. My dealer ended up ordering them for me.

kskaplan25

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Nissan Leaf SV, GMC Yukon Denali
For those on here that forgot about the deposits - I too did the same thing. I reached out to my salesperson and he had their inventory manager initiate a refund to my original form of payment. They were two separate transactions - one for $100 (reservation) and one for $500 (order). I got emails from Ford right after he did this. It said it can take a few days to process with the bank. Good luck, I hope you have as easy a time as we did!

Technoman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 JK//2006 1T Silverado/1970 CJ/2023 Lightning
Occupation
Retired
Yeah,I forgot about the $100/$500 and my dealer gave me the credit against the original credit card and it was in my account the next day. Should be easy if they not being sleazy LOL

s_c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Owner
Just got the call. My Ford Pass auth request was finally rejected yesterday after a month so I had a feeling.

Going to check it out tomorrow.

Still just shows as “Shipped” on the tracker. Did get an email “Get familiar with your F-150 Lightning's features and functionality”

It’s a funny feeling, I’m not sure I believe it’s really there. It’s been soooo long!

ddaputnam

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Energi, 23 Lightning XLT
1000 miles 1st flat tire. Surprised to see rust.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/05 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 03F6FF0A-3E77-42BF-8A69-84819DE376A8

Sponsored

Wsl346

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Volvo XC60 T8, Many Bicycles
Yes shipped on 12/29. I was on chip hold until 12/10 and then it took another 2 weeks to get it shipped out. It’s been a mess. I watched hundreds of trucks get finished and delivered while mine sat. Lost the tax credit and business write off for ‘22.
Any updates on your truck?

Wsl346

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Blend Date 12/5, Shipped 12/22. Been sitting unloaded from the UP train at Roper yard in SLC since 1/4/23. Still no indication that it will move anytime soon. Dealer has no idea what's up... Delivery date keeps slipping one week at a time. Ugh...
I saw your truck had been delivered. What day did it arrive?

Wsl346

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My truck was built 12/17. Estimated arrival 12/23-29. Never arrived.

Then this past friday at 1130 PM I got the email that the truck was delivered to my dealer.
Next day I stopped by my dealer and got blank stares. They had not gotten anything. They checked their systems and saw that it was indeed marked as delivered.

I think that they were worried that the truck was dropped by the shipper at night and then the truck was stolen.

Finally the next day after calling around they figured out that the shipper went to pick up the truck and could not find the keys. Accidentally marked that the truck was loaded and accidentally marked shipped when the trailer was empty. Truck is still at Ramp 51. No keys.

I suspect that this has been going on for some time and is the reason I didn't get it in time for the $7500.

Not sure what is gonna happen now but I bet the shipping company just kept skipping my truck since they couldn't find the keys. Something to keep in mind if you have been waiting for a long time without updates.

My dealer "prioritized" it - whatever that means. We will see.

asudan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 3.5L, 2022 Tesla Performance Model Y
dealer said it should arrive this week. Also said they still don’t see the private offer for my order. What a hassle all of this has been. I’m starting to think the dealer wants me to cancel. It’s been sitting 200 miles from the dealer for over 2 weeks now.
Sponsored