• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 12/05 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

s_c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Owner
dealer said it should arrive this week. Also said they still don’t see the private offer for my order. What a hassle all of this has been. I’m starting to think the dealer wants me to cancel. It’s been sitting 200 miles from the dealer for over 2 weeks now.
Seriously

I got the call Saturday, went to the dealer to check it out yesterday.

They claim to be putting a lot of work in and re-invoiced with my info but don't see the price protection. Suggested I call Ford.

I called today. Ford now acknowledges that "they are aware there is an issue" ("as of last week") and said "Ford will honor the price when order was placed". However, they won't talk to the dealer, and they gave some additional scripts on how the transaction is between me and the dealer.

I know most of this when I went in yesterday. The dealer claimed they hadn't been informed on any of this and don't see a lower price on my account, even though they can see when I purchased. I haven't talked to them since talking to Ford

It looks like the dealer is putting in some work on this. Yeah, they could be acting, but given the scripted double-speak the Ford rep gave me on the phone, and that this is one of their first deliveries after the price hike, this situation is resulting from lawyers litigating on something between Ford and dealers that we know nothing about, in my opinion.

My wife has been saying I'm an idiot for buying this truck and I'm starting to think she was right. It's taking a lot of time and there isn't enough of that as it is.
Sponsored

jcm3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO [SQUISHED!] & 2nd Lightning PRO
Anyone know what it means when the tracker says "Built" but the dot is Green? My last email from Ford was on 1/10 saying that my delivery range was moved 1/17 to 1/23. That was a week ago, and I haven't seen any further updates.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/05 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) Screen Shot 2023-01-30 at 3.36.18 PM

asudan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 3.5L, 2022 Tesla Performance Model Y
Anyone know what it means when the tracker says "Built" but the dot is Green? My last email from Ford was on 1/10 saying that my delivery range was moved 1/17 to 1/23. That was a week ago, and I haven't seen any further updates.

Screen Shot 2023-01-30 at 3.36.18 PM.png
I noticed the same on mine. It recently went green and I now see expected delivery dates listed where before it said shipped but there was no green dot and no estimated delivery date.

mattskr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Platinum Iconic Silver
Has anyone received their Ford Charge Station Pro? Or an ETA?
I called SunRun last Monday to ask...they didn't have my info/VIN yet. Plan to reach out to them today.
Keep an eye on your email. I got one about 10 days after delivery from SunRun asking me to verify my home address. Clicked the link in the email, address was fine as is and got the charger in about a week.

I've put it on a shelf, not sure just what to do with it yet. Currently charging with the mobile charger from a 30A outlet I have in the garage.

Sponsored

s_c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Owner
Still in back and forth with dealer on price protection.
Funny that it’s been with the dealer a week and a half and my order status website still says “shipped” and not yet delivered.

jallen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 F150 XLT / 2023 Ford Lightning Pro
Mine just landed tonight at dealership!

Never showed shipped on tracker…Built turned green one day after siting for a month. Then the tracker went back to “order confirmed!” Still hasn’t showed shipped!

Now the fun starts with the dealer tomorrow. Have a signed order form from sales manager at price when ordered. We shall see!

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/05 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) F6D98C88-2DDB-4416-9718-8E3E92F83BB6

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/05 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 743CC598-837B-4D8D-9A7A-9D082D5C3B4F

Technoman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 JK//2006 1T Silverado/1970 CJ/2023 Lightning
Occupation
Retired
Congrats jallen , catches you off-guard when the call is "it's here" unexpectedly. happened to me same way. Make a mental checklist of what to expect and check the boxes. I forgot my deposits
and they fixed it the next day. I brought bear spray but didn't need it. Good Luck
Cheers

jallen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Congrats jallen , catches you off-guard when the call is "it's here" unexpectedly. happened to me same way. Make a mental checklist of what to expect and check the boxes. I forgot my deposits
and they fixed it the next day. I brought bear spray but didn't need it. Good Luck
Cheers
That’s a fact!
It’s a stupid depreciating object, but this one has had me obsessed with all the little details because if it all works out in the end, a Pro at original MSRP is a gift it seems at this point!
Excited to experience the difference coming from a 2009 F150 XLT. Thanks!

brewski

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L Platinum
Occupation
Yes
It is really surprising when large established companies seem to be run like clown shows.

Sponsored

jallen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just left my dealer and had an overall positive experience. They started off not recognizing the difference between Price Protection and the PCO. Lots of back and forth and they stayed positive and receptive the whole time.
This forum and others like it allowed me to come in PREPARED. They finally agreed I was correct and double checked with their regional representative. Pick it up on Friday!
Shout out to my salesperson listed on the form and sales manager Dean Carlson at Ford City in Champaign, IL. They were great!

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/05 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) E840C53C-7CF5-4FDD-BC31-41E13885245A

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Just left my dealer and had an overall positive experience. They started off not recognizing the difference between Price Protection and the PCO. Lots of back and forth and they stayed positive and receptive the whole time.
This forum and others like it allowed me to come in PREPARED. They finally agreed I was correct and double checked with their regional representative. Pick it up on Friday!
Shout out to my salesperson listed on the form and sales manager Dean Carlson at Ford City in Champaign, IL. They were great!

E840C53C-7CF5-4FDD-BC31-41E13885245A.jpeg
What was the interest rate you ended up getting?

jallen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
What was the interest rate you ended up getting?
Not financing with Ford. Local credit union at 3.9…but will be refinancing soon with Tower FCU I think. The info on that form was not accurate for payments.

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Not financing with Ford. Local credit union at 3.9…but will be refinancing soon with Tower FCU I think. The info on that form was not accurate for payments.
Smart man that number seemed a little high for the financed amount

jcm3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO [SQUISHED!] & 2nd Lightning PRO

Screen Shot 2023-01-30 at 3.36.18 PM.png
Sent my dealer an email requesting an update last night, got an email from Ford that my Lightning order was updated. I'm going backwards. Built date is now gone from the heading, now shows In Production, with no date applied. Oh yeah, the price is now updated to $57k. Not the right direction at all.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/05 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) Screen Shot 2023-02-08 at 10.43.54 PM
Sponsored