• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

hankdough

First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L SR | 1991 Bronco
My blend date just has a bunch of 12's and a 2022 so I assume mine is 12/12... Whatever that means. Says convoy too.

I also see that it shows a $500 mobile charger even though I contacted my dealer a week or two ago to tell them to remove that. At the same time I asked them to add the bed liner. Seemed like perfect swipe price-wise. They sent over a new agreement which I signed but this window sticker doesn't seem to reflect that. Grrrrr.
That's a bummer. I made a similar change a week after submitting my order by removing the mobile charger and replacing with the tailgate step.

Curious -- which configuration shows in the Ford vehicle/order portal? Every change I had my dealer make would generate a "change to your order" email and almost immediately reflect online.
Sponsored

jlferg0509

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevrolet Malibu; 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning
The only place I've seen my VIN is the "Scheduled for Production" email from Ford. I'm guessing you could contact your dealer or chat with Ford Support to obtain it, too.

Pulled my window sticker this morning. Blend date 12/13 and all looks accurate based on my order sheet... not seeing anything about heated side mirrors (or their removal) though :unsure:
I have a removal of the "Advanced Security Pack" with a $50 credit showing on mine which I haven't heard about before through news articles or forms. All other removals that show, I've heard about. Is that the Phone as a Key option?

Smith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Sports Track, '01 Corvette, '15 Tesla S
Received: Antimatter Blue XLT - production date moved up a week earlier to 12/12.

bfisher

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F350, 11 Expedition and Lightning Reservation
Occupation
pilot
My XLT was moved to 12/12 from 12/19.

Ostrichsak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
That's a bummer. I made a similar change a week after submitting my order by removing the mobile charger and replacing with the tailgate step.

Curious -- which configuration shows in the Ford vehicle/order portal? Every change I had my dealer make would generate a "change to your order" email and almost immediately reflect online.
Good call! I checked that and (after expanding the proper section) I don't see a mobile connector listed anywhere and also discovered that it shows:

"Bedliner – Tough Bed Spray-In $595.00"

Thoughts on why my window sticker that I received would display an outdated configuration? That is a bit concerning to me. The website has been a clown show in just about every aspect (I work in the digital marketing industry and this website would never see the light of day for SO many years and yet it represents one of the most valuable and oldest companies America has... embarrassing) so in the event of an incongruency such as this I tend to believe the window sticker over what the website says.

I'm honestly on the fence now if I'm even going to take delivery with everything that's gone down over the last year and something like this has the potential to be the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back.

Sponsored

hankdough

First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L SR | 1991 Bronco
Good call! I checked that and (after expanding the proper section) I don't see a mobile connector listed anywhere and also discovered that it shows:

"Bedliner – Tough Bed Spray-In $595.00"

Thoughts on why my window sticker that I received would display an outdated configuration? That is a bit concerning to me. The website has been a clown show in just about every aspect (I work in the digital marketing industry and this website would never see the light of day for SO many years and yet it represents one of the most valuable and oldest companies America has... embarrassing) so in the event of an incongruency such as this I tend to believe the window sticker over what the website says.

I'm honestly on the fence now if I'm even going to take delivery with everything that's gone down over the last year and something like this has the potential to be the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back.
I would trust the window sticker over Ford's vehicle portal, for sure. The order change(s) not processing is definitely a bummer, but at least you can always get an aftermarket spray-in bedliner (that's probably higher quality) and the mobile charger is simply a nice portable/back-up option that has a dedicated (out of the way) frunk compartment.

I understand your frustration with the reservation/ordering/configuration process. I've had plenty along the way, too. Personally speaking, there's simply too much that I'm thrilled about with owning this electric truck. It fits my driving lifestyle and meets my (very simple) utility needs as a homeowner and outdoor lover without needing to drop a Benjamín (or more) at the gas station every few weeks.

This all comes with an extra caveat that I'm about as simple to please as you can imagine when it comes to vehicles. The newest I've owned is a '91 Bronco, and she's not known to feel very luxurious. Driving a full-size, modern, electric pick-up is likely going to blow my socks off on the regular, and I honestly can't wait!

asianman35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Antimatter Blue Pro
Just submitted my details for my lightning in the build week of 12/12

Boomerdawg

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Occupation
Regional Director, Field Operations - (Construction)
I just got an email this morning (almost a week late?), I have been rolled to the week of 12/19, so I guess I am out of this discussion!

Ostrichsak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
Sorry to hear that.

I've all but decided to not take delivery now. If I get that same email it will solidify the decision.

C'mon Ford. Be better.

anthafied

First Name
Anthy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter paramedic
I just got an email this morning (almost a week late?), I have been rolled to the week of 12/19, so I guess I am out of this discussion!
Did they bump you after you got a window sticker?

Sponsored

Boomerdawg

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Occupation
Regional Director, Field Operations - (Construction)
Did they bump you after you got a window sticker?
I did not get a window sticker, so I figured it had been moved. I just did not receive an email confirmation until this morning.

anthafied

First Name
Anthy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter paramedic
I did not get a window sticker, so I figured it had been moved. I just did not receive an email confirmation until this morning.
Copy that. Sorry you got bumped

Prmaverick

First Name
Alex Rivera
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Let's see how long it takes to build this trucks not holding my breath.

bfisher

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F350, 11 Expedition and Lightning Reservation
Occupation
pilot
how do you follow the build progress?
Sponsored