• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

kskaplan25

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Nissan Leaf SV, GMC Yukon Denali
Took Delivery of my Rapid Red Metallic Lariat SR yesterday. Seem like it went lightning fast. Must of had truck heading to Cincinnati.
Build Week: 12/12
Blend Date 12/17
Build Date 12/27
Delivered to Dealer 1/4
Picked up on 1/5
Congratulations! That's exciting - I think that makes you officially the first in our build week group to take delivery. Please provide pictures - I'd love to see it. The red would have been my choice but it's really my husband's truck ;). I'll bet yours is a beauty!
Sponsored

jlferg0509

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevrolet Malibu; 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning
Took Delivery of my Rapid Red Metallic Lariat SR yesterday. Seem like it went lightning fast. Must of had truck heading to Cincinnati.
Blend Date 12/17
Build Date 12/27
Delivered to Dealer 1/4
Picked up on 1/5
Congratulations! I wish that truck had made a stop in Dayton. Still waiting...

hankdough

First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L SR | 1991 Bronco
Blend Date 12/17
Build Date 12/27
Delivered to Dealer 1/4
Picked up on 1/5
I see what you did there...

xwing

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) IMG_20230107_112725
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) IMG_20230107_112718

Here is a couple of pics picking up the truck Thursday night at the dealer.
The options I got were the technology tow package, Max Tow and foldable rear seat storage. Would have liked to gotten PAK and Blue Cruise, but that would have thrown me over the 80K threshold.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired

WesternNC

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 lightning xlt standard range
Dealership in Houston called this morning. My Lightning is on the lot and will be ready in a few days
Congratulations, does your tracker online show that it is at the dealer? I was wondering how accurate that part will be, just in case lol.

hankdough

First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L SR | 1991 Bronco
Awesome to see deliveries happen for our build week! Congrats to everyone on their sweet new rides! My truck's railcar departed North Platte, NE this afternoon and is looking on schedule for drop-off on Monday.

Now I'm just trying to get my dealer to provide the final purchase price via email to help avoid any unexpected ADM... no luck yet ;)

bfisher

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F350, 11 Expedition and Lightning Reservation
Occupation
pilot
Congratulations, does your tracker online show that it is at the dealer? I was wondering how accurate that part will be, just in case lol.
Yes the tracker shows vehicle at dealership

Sponsored

xwing

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning
Just curious to see how many miles are on your truck when you take delivery from our build week. Mine had 43. It was only at the dealer for 24 hours, so I don't think they drove it that much. In the Fordpass it looks like they drove it 2 tens and then charged it. And then repeated that. It was pretty bad weather over Christmas and with a build date of 12/27 seems like it would have been hard to do that much driving at the factory.

anthafied

First Name
Anthy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter paramedic
To my fellow Bay Area crew, is Ford still showing your trucks at Junction Point, Blue Island, IL? I originally got rail car Info, but now Ford chat and my dealership show it stuck there with no rail info.

Eastbaylightning

First Name
Antz Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
To my fellow Bay Area crew, is Ford still showing your trucks at Junction Point, Blue Island, IL? I originally got rail car Info, but now Ford chat and my dealership show it stuck there with no rail info.
Hi anthafied, I am actually in the 12/05 build group. My built date is 12/20 and shipped 12/22, but I haven't received any email and no delivery estimate. I am in East Bay and have the same exact status as yours. I guess maybe our trucks are in the same train...

Last edited:

mattskr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Platinum Iconic Silver
Dealership in Houston called this morning. My Lightning is on the lot and will be ready in a few days
That's odd. What are they doing to it? Mine was ready within an hour or two of delivered at the dealer but I couldn't pick it up until next day.

Just curious to see how many miles are on your truck when you take delivery from our build week. Mine had 43. It was only at the dealer for 24 hours, so I don't think they drove it that much. In the Fordpass it looks like they drove it 2 tens and then charged it. And then repeated that. It was pretty bad weather over Christmas and with a build date of 12/27 seems like it would have been hard to do that much driving at the factory.
Mine had 22 miles when I picked it up

BarryB

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S550 Tesla X Range Rover
Hi Anthony
Yesterday Ford Chat said: your 2023 F-150 - VIN 1FTVW1EV5PWG06867 is In Transit, Received at Junction Point (Indiana Harbor Belt Rr Co) and currently located in Riverdale, IL with an ETA of Feb-03-2023
Barry
Sponsored