• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 12/19 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

TX_Gator

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150 Lariat
Rather embarassing that we have to go to the dealer expecting to have a hard time. Par the course with the rest of this vehicle's order process, I guess.
Yeah, I am in the holding pattern at my dealer, too. Truck is there, but held up negotiating on a bunch of added fees and costs. They originally couldn’t find the PCO or deposit, etc. and seemed happy to try to swindle me for thousands of dollars.

Looks like we may be able to get things cleared up on Monday, but disappointed that it takes this much effort.

Meanwhile, I can look at pictures of the truck listed on the “hot deal’ section of the dealer’s website…
Sponsored

boggle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 PRO
Yeah, I am in the holding pattern at my dealer, too. Truck is there, but held up negotiating on a bunch of added fees and costs. They originally couldn’t find the PCO or deposit, etc. and seemed happy to try to swindle me for thousands of dollars.

Looks like we may be able to get things cleared up on Monday, but disappointed that it takes this much effort.

Meanwhile, I can look at pictures of the truck listed on the “hot deal’ section of the dealer’s website…
My dealer was at least transparent about the PCO, had me sign off on the form and already place the $7,000 deposit on the purchase order. Luckily not too bad regarding extraneous fees, only got stuck with the $699 conveyance which I knew of and a $199 VIN etch that I'm not willing to walking for. They also honored my request to not mount the front plate bracket.

Disappointed that we have do the legwork and figure this out on behalf of the dealer, shouldn't need to be a babysitter. Really hope to be able to pick it up Monday all things considered. My phone is already paired to the truck so I can check on her in the meantime. Sadly way too many of us are in this situation with no end in sight.

TheBigBezo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Day 1: Got the frunk beeper out and the space ship noise maker as well. I wonder if there's something for the power tailgate? I understand why Ford installs it (Safety Regs) but I'll accept the risk. I lucked out big time that my house has a 240V 50A breakered outlet in the garage. Can charge it with the mobile cord and that'll do just fine for my needs. I am grinning a lot more driving. It's amazing how adaptive cruise and auto speed setting reduces my frustration. I used to have to throttle up and down manually and now I can just let the truck do all that work.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/19 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 20230121_132642

Sponsored

anthafied

First Name
Anthy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter paramedic
12/19 build week, 12/31/22 built, shipped 1/11/23 to Kerrville Tx, dealer received 1/20/23 (my birthday !!). To pickup on Monday 1/23/23 - FINALLY !! No dealer add-ons !
Lightning on dealer's lot 1-21-23.jpg
Why the 3 day wait to pick it up?

Karlos

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning, 1999 GMC Sierra
Occupation
Retired CPA, active pilot
Why the 3 day wait to pick it up?
My sales rep had day off Friday & didn't know it had arrived until today. No make-ready setup crew working on the weekend. Promised Monday 1/23 pickup. Waited 1 3/4 years, guess I can wait a couple more days

VTRedWingsFan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Escape
Occupation
IT delivery
Just noticed. My delivery estimate improved ! Should be in my driveway this week. Woo Hoo !

Order Status
  • Shipped
    Estimated Delivery 1/20/2023 - 1/26/2023

TheBigBezo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I just noticed I was a member of the free upgrade to All Terrain Tires group. Very cool, honestly actually useful I live in a very sandy area so a locking diff, AWD, and decent tires means I can at least go everywhere I need to.

Sponsored

NCblufoot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Explorer Limited; 2004 Honda S2000
12/19 build week, 12/31/22 built, shipped 1/11/23 to Kerrville Tx, dealer received 1/20/23 (my birthday !!). To pickup on Monday 1/23/23 - FINALLY !! No dealer add-ons !
Lightning on dealer's lot 1-21-23.jpg
Nice! i have the same 2023 iconic silver lightning accept i have the power deployable running boards. mine is also at the dealership (Long McArthur Ford) awaiting transport to North Carolina. Should receive it sometime this week. Enjoy it!!

NCblufoot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Explorer Limited; 2004 Honda S2000
I just noticed I was a member of the free upgrade to All Terrain Tires group. Very cool, honestly actually useful I live in a very sandy area so a locking diff, AWD, and decent tires means I can at least go everywhere I need to.
I just noticed that the 2023 Lightnings are not getting the A/T Bridgestone tires. Appears that Ford is now using Hankook tires.

VTRedWingsFan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Escape
Occupation
IT delivery
Curious. Did your VIN and sticker reflect that? Mine still seem to be AS. Guess I’ll know if I join this week. Enjoy !

Boomerdawg

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Occupation
Regional Director, Field Operations - (Construction)
Picked mine up yesterday, it came with General Grabber HTS60's.

boggle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 PRO
My Pro has Michelins Primacy XCs. Think Ford just started grabbing whatever was available, unless these were only standard for the 18" rims.
Sponsored