• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 4/24/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Madasahatter1138

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Transit
Occupation
Electronics Tech
Awesome!! Congrats! We're "build week brothers"..Love the color, that was my choice for 2022 order, then when i had to reorder I chickened out and got Avalanche...mine is due June 15th.
Enjoy it!
Sponsored

JustADude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Pro (Avalanche)

lakeguy55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat, 2011 F-150, 98 Expedition
You guys are causing depression to kick in here. Still no joy for me. Congrats to those who have moved to the next steps!

lakeguy55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
As in I don't know. Changed to In Production during the week of 4/24 as expected. Blend date was 4/30.
As near as I can tell, I was built and then shuttled somewhere for holding. Not sure if it's just shipping, parts, or both. I've been unable to get any further clarification than it's in production from Ambassador. Hoping I'll see a status change like others some time this week.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Madasahatter1138

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Transit
Occupation
Electronics Tech
Still no shipping update. Dealer says showing at Ramp...20 days now waiting for shipping, but he says FreightVerify shows as "released" so there shouldnt be any kind of hold going on...Weird.

STXLariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Tundra
Still no shipping update. Dealer says showing at Ramp...20 days now waiting for shipping, but he says FreightVerify shows as "released" so there shouldnt be any kind of hold going on...Weird.
received the same response from my dealer today. No changes to online status.

Sponsored

JustADude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Pro (Avalanche)
Checking the rail tracker religiously, the truck's gone from New Boston MI to Buffalo NY so far since the 24th. They say the truck will arrive at their site in MA tomorrow, however Ford's online delivery estimate is 6/11-6/24. That seems like a generous time frame if it arrives at the rail yard tomorrow, so I'm carefully optimistic I'll have it before the back end of that estimate.

DamSea

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
So Ford Chat told me something new this morning. The rep said that my order status was showing "Received" rather than the previous "In production". The rep said that "Received" meant received by a carrier. They couldn't tell me what carrier though. Still no ETA and Ford's tracking site still shows "In production" since 2 May, the other shows "In Production" since 24 April (Blend was 30 April). Will ask my dealer if they can see a carrier.

Edit: False alarm, still in limbo. Though I keep being told that there are no holds on the truck. It is just waiting to be accepted for shipment, which is when the status will change

Last edited:

lakeguy55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I talked to my dealer rep last Friday. They were able to determine that the system showed a "Compound Exit" from the plant on 5/5. They opened a ticket with Ford Regional and got a response today that they see no reported issues and arrival to dealer estimated for 6/8. Still seems strange that the systems we see still show "In Production".

Fingers crossed. JustADude, perhaps they're coming on the same truck.
Sponsored