• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/1/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
If folks are so inclined and have not registered your order go here to help us with crowd analysis.
https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...ng-orders-tracking-list-stats-add-yours.7929/

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics.
5. Use the Change Request Form for any changes to your order info.

Discussion about build week 5/1/2023
Sticker visible after 9 PM ET 4/20/2023
Sponsored

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
We shall see how long I stay here or if I get bumped again. My backdoor pro looks like it will eventually get built.

dcp9142

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning, Mach-E. Previous Tesla S, X, Volt
Bumped to here…not holding my breath. Subsequently bumped to 5/8 but that seems to be holding.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Hoping to see a few more reports of VIN's for this build week so I can analyze production values

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Congrat's @astricklin your sticker is up!

You are 441 of 847 builds that week!!
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/1/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1681953246677

Sponsored

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Congrat's @astricklin your sticker is up!

You are 441 of 847 builds that week!!
1681953246677.png
Oh nice. I haven't even gotten an email from Ford. I'll have to go look at it. I'm guessing it will have new pricing so that's going to be interesting. Although taking to the Mrs today there's almost no chance I'm keeping it. Just too much has changed financially. I'm supposed to be paying $53 and the window sticker has $66..... We will see what the dealer says when it shows up. I'm honestly thinking about finding an XLT when I can. I've seen a few out there for under $60

StrikesTwice

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 VW GTI / 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
I have been following along as I have a pro ordered at the same time as you. And we are both scheduled for this week. I have a 53k order with a 66k sticker. My dealership is saying all the right things and that the price will be honored. Unfortunately, I have to buy it at 66 and wait the 45 days for my reimbursement from ford.
I still have a ways to go, hopefully nothing comes out of the wood work to derail. Good luck to you in whichever path you take.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
I have been following along as I have a pro ordered at the same time as you. And we are both scheduled for this week. I have a 53k order with a 66k sticker. My dealership is saying all the right things and that the price will be honored. Unfortunately, I have to buy it at 66 and wait the 45 days for my reimbursement from ford.
I still have a ways to go, hopefully nothing comes out of the wood work to derail. Good luck to you in whichever path you take.
I haven't heard anything from my dealer yet. We will see what happens. I'm not sure if I am going to buy it. I want to but I don't think financing the 66 up front and hoping there's a $12k rebate check somewhere in the wind is going to fly.

*Edit*
I truly don't understand how Ford isn't doing something about the customer having to float 10k+. I don't have that sort of cash floating around. But you know who does. Both the dealership and Ford.

StrikesTwice

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 VW GTI / 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
I completely agree with you. I reserved during the presentation 2 years ago. To say that ford has disappointed me since giving them my money would be an understatement. Several times I’ve thought about canceling out of principal. But at the end of the day it still makes sense for me. I’m in a great need of a new truck, I don’t commute more than 80 miles in a day, electricity is comparatively cheap where I live, I qualify for the 7500 tax credit, and I am fortunate to have the means to purchase. I am optimistic the price protection will come through. And if it doesn’t, I am going to be upset but not enough to regret the purchase.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
It looks like my truck has made it through the assembly line 5/5, the BCE modules have populated, no PCM modules yet.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I just checked out my build, BCE modules but no PCM modules yet.
All module data is below the lower heading, once you see a tear tag, that process is complete

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
It looks like my truck has made it through the assembly line 5/5, the BCE modules have populated, no PCM modules yet.
Got the tear tag Monday but no further updates other than another email to join Ford Ambassador. Which I already have.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Got the tear tag Monday but no further updates other than another email to join Ford Ambassador. Which I already have.
You should see "BUILT" by the 15th (I hope)
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/1/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1683734208297
Sponsored