• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/2 Lightning Build Week Group

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
3 days, it went pretty quick. Then about 2 more days for the spray in liner.
I can’t even imagine building a complete truck in three days. Pretty impressive! I’m gonna do the bedliner aftermarket and get it set up right when the truck is delivered.
Sponsored

adoublee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 EVs
It took about 2 weeks for my ICE truck to be delivered after it was built. I am hoping for the same with the Lightning, especially with Ford wanting the headlines of deliveries. But we’ll see, I’d say mid to late June
Aren't you adding to many weeks for week of 5/2 build dates? Seems like I'm hearing 3-5 days for build and around 2 weeks to ship. Seems like even for vehicles started at the end of that week, delivery before end of May should be feasible?

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Aren't you adding to many weeks for week of 5/2 build dates? Seems like I'm hearing 3-5 days for build and around 2 weeks to ship. Seems like even for vehicles started at the end of that week, delivery before end of May should be feasible?
Probably, but there’s always something and it depends on where they are going. My example was a truck coming to California via Rail. The truck sat in California for about 3 days before moving to the dealer.

Carminus

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
IT
Getting closer.... 4/18! It did not help riding in one at the Philly car show for a preview for what's to come.

Got my sticker!!!!!!!!!!!

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/2 Lightning Build Week Group 1649359506169

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
Got my VIN # from the hack posted by @idahospud

I was then able to add it to the Ford Order Tracking with an estimated build date TBD and was able to add it to my Ford Pass

An easy way to find you VIN is once you are on the source code page is search “1FT” and it should pop up
Just followed your tip and added vin to my ford pass.. found something interesting.. I scrolled down, and it says wifi hotspot "ineligible" and "not supported"for my Pro Per the Order guide, its standard feature. I wonder if this will change once i get the vehicle and if i have to activate the service.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/2 Lightning Build Week Group hotspot

Sponsored

Chemeng1661

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER - Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Engineer
Did anyone with a 5/2 build week receive their window sticker yet?

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I checked last night, nothing. But we should have them by next week.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Did anyone with a 5/2 build week receive their window sticker yet?
Look Next Thursday afternoon for the 5/2 build week.

The 4/25 build week got theirs on 4/14.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/2 Lightning Build Week Group 1650150327838

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2023 Mach-E GT-PE
Yeah I keep spamming the window sticker site, but I should probably just chill out and wait till Thursday, This is like the 5th F-150 I've ordered over the years and you'd think I'd know the routine by now. But it's really hard to wait.

I am wondering (like others have on this site) about when you get contacted by SunRun for the charger install. I read something (in the playbook maybe?) that said you'd get contacted about a week before you take delivery. Does that still sound right to you folks?

Oh yeah, Lariat ER (511A) in Atlas Blue VIN 1FT6W1EV4NWG02861.

Mike

FirstTruck

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat ER
I am wondering (like others have on this site) about when you get contacted by SunRun for the charger install. I read something (in the playbook maybe?) that said you'd get contacted about a week before you take delivery. Does that still sound right to you folks?
Mike
I spoke to the people at Sunrun. When you’re 8 weeks from taking delivery, Ford will send them you’re information and they will actively contact you. I have a 5/16 build week and they didn’t have my info yet.
Barry

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E GTPE, 22 Ford Lightning, 23 Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
Yeah I keep spamming the window sticker site, but I should probably just chill out and wait till Thursday, This is like the 5th F-150 I've ordered over the years and you'd think I'd know the routine by now. But it's really hard to wait.

Oh yeah, Lariat ER (511A) in Atlas Blue VIN 1FT6W1EV4NWG02861.

Mike
I have been spamming the window sticker 5 times a day as well hoping that for some insane reason it will come early. I am doing better today, only have spammed it once.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Search of known VIN's for build week 5/2, window stickers are not visible as of 08:30 EDT, hope you guys see something later today!!
Sponsored