• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/22/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
If folks are so inclined and have not registered your order go here to help us with crowd analysis.
https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...ng-orders-tracking-list-stats-add-yours.7929/

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics.
5. Use the Change Request Form for any changes to your order info.

Discussion about build week 5/22/2023
Sticker visible after 9 PM ET 5/11/2023
Sponsored

LightingFast

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT, BMW M3
I just noticed that I now have a Scheduled for Production date in this week. I used the form to update my order info. I placed my order on 1/21/2023. It has been a long wait since reservation day. I am hoping this holds true. I do have some trips planned for the summer and sure hope it does not drop while I am out of town.

Will soon start prepping the old cars for sale to generate cash and make room for the new boy in the driveway!

JTPDX

First Name
Jace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Platinum Azure Grey
Congrats! Mine started out last week as a 5/29/2023 build week, and then actually moved up to 5/22/2023. Haven't heard about movement in the positive direction much! Hoping I'm finally running downhill now. Can't wait to tackle my summer plans in this truck!

FordBookends

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning Lariat, ‘68 Mustang Conv, 65 Mustang
Occupation
Engineer
I am scheduled for this week as well. I hope production is settling down now and stable enough to hit the production estimate. No issues contacting Sunrun on the charger and potential HIS install. They sent someone out to survey pretty quickly. The quote may take up to 2 weeks to complete in my area, plenty of time to get this worked out before delivery.

KickingGas

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro w/ Tow Tech Package
I also just saw I got moved up to this week from 5/29. I ordered 8/22/22. Pro in Antimatter Blue with Tow Technology Package. Deleted the basic charger.

I filled out the form for Sunrun because I thought I might have them do the install. Never heard back. Not good, but actually worked out for me because my electrician said he can install it no problem - didn't realize how simple they were unless you have the whole-house backup feature.

Still wondering - is this really going to happen? Concerned about the price once I get to the dealership. I've had good experiences with them on other purchases and do have paperwork from them saying that the price is $43,069 after the rebate, as when my turn came up, they were out of the Pro model. I am not paying over 60k!!

I actually had two separate reservations. This one, which I placed 6/5/21, and a second one for an XLT which I placed 5/23/21. I had two because the first one was a different dealership since the one closest to me wasn't set up for orders yet, and we were considering getting one for my husband. Anyway, I just got the email for the first reservation a few weeks ago. When I went online, it was showing my price for that one at about 10k under what the current build price was online.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

JTPDX

First Name
Jace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Platinum Azure Grey
Great news, thanks for the update! Go Rouge Go…yeah, the crews seem to really be pulling production through ahead of the break. Nice…

pjy

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
LE
Thanks for the update….now to go through the process of getting them to honor ‘22 pricing on the pro.

FordBookends

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Thanks for the update @TaxmanHog!!! Things are finally happening. Pretty funny that the FCSP showed up on the doorstep today too.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/22/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) IMG_3671

FordBookends

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Some window sticker changes: Destination is now correct to CA, and the build sequence changed from 409/848 to 336/461. Blend date stayed the same.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/22/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1683783981627

Sponsored

LightingFast

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT, BMW M3
I got an email from Ford with my VIN number! I checked my order but do not see it there yet. Kind of wrapped up with work trip, so I have not looked up the cheat codes for the web page.

@FordBookends what did you do to get your FCSP delivered? I want to get mine so I can schedule an install of that along with a Generac transfer switch.

Getting excited that my turn is coming up.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Some window sticker changes: Destination is now correct to CA, and the build sequence changed from 409/848 to 336/461. Blend date stayed the same.

1683783981627.png
Yes your truck and a couple others have spray in bed liner, in these cases the numbers change the day after initial generation, but you will still be built in the same order. The MI state code comes out on some of the stickers on zero day as well, they are updated during the code revision, all is going normal.

Good luck with a prompt build and delivery!!

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I got an email from Ford with my VIN number! I checked my order but do not see it there yet. Kind of wrapped up with work trip, so I have not looked up the cheat codes for the web page.

@FordBookends what did you do to get your FCSP delivered? I want to get mine so I can schedule an install of that along with a Generac transfer switch.

Getting excited that my turn is coming up.
Log onto your personal order page to see if a last minute change occured on your build week, you may have been pushed back.

LightingFast

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT, BMW M3
Log onto your personal order page to see if a last minute change occured on your build week, you may have been pushed back.
So far...

Scheduled for Production
Week of 5/22/2023

But I will give it another few days and see what happens.

Thanks!

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation